Brakes, Suspension, Wheels & Tires
Rollers and Rubbers (View All Posts)

Help Air suspension help

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2018, 01:45 PM
Bran395

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Air suspension help

I have been lurking on the sight for a while getting information but this is my first time actually posting. I want to install an air suspension kit on my sedan and I was really looking into the new edno-cvt tank from Accuair. Mainly because of the lack of noise and saving trunk space. I really want to pair it with the airlift performance 3P system as I don't want to install height sensors if I don't have to, at least for now. If anyone has information on if that is possible please let me know. If not I was wondering if anyone had insight on what would be a good setup to save space and minimize noise in the cabin with a tank + compressor setup.
Old 07-03-2018, 10:53 AM
Vizard_87
Premier Member

Received 254 Likes on 200 Posts
what size gallon tank are you getting? the compressors are what make the noise not the tank tho. I have Dual Viair 444C Compressors with compressor silencers and it's not bad on the noise. If you are listening to music you'll hardly hear it, it's like a quiet hum in the background.

I have a simple setup. my tank is 4 gallons and I put a pic below, since you have a sedan you should have more space than me.

Last edited by Vizard_87; 07-03-2018 at 10:58 AM.
Old 07-03-2018, 12:09 PM
Bran395

Thank you for the reply. I was thinking of running with a 5 gallon tank to hopefully increase the time that the compressors off. I always have music on so if it is just a hum in the background it should work for me. I do like how minimal your setup is, I was thinking of running something similar with a dual compressor setup but hoping to mount the compressors over the tank.
Old 07-06-2018, 07:00 AM
djdiskino

Received 31 Likes on 20 Posts
Currently installing air ride right now (by myself) figured I'm too OCD to rely on a shop to get the job done to my standards.

Anyways, I went with the endo-t5 which is the 5 gallon tank only. I could always upgrade to the CTV if I wanted to but I just liked the look of the tank and the engineering.

Went with airlift 3P+H - height sensors aren't bad to install. I thought they would be but I think I got them in right.

I made brackets for the height sensors so I didn't have to drill into the suspension in the back. Haven't done the fronts yet.
Air suspension help-photo47.jpg

I removed my spare tire since it's useless to me anyways im on 19's so I made a bracket and mounted both viair 480c's to that on isolator mounts. I don't have any good pictures of the trunk setup but here is an old old picture during planning stages.
Air suspension help-photo283.jpg

This is my tank setup, built this out of some wood and some diamond stitch leather.Air suspension help-photo616.jpg
Old 12-04-2020, 02:39 PM
JavierV
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Vizard_87
what size gallon tank are you getting? the compressors are what make the noise not the tank tho. I have Dual Viair 444C Compressors with compressor silencers and it's not bad on the noise. If you are listening to music you'll hardly hear it, it's like a quiet hum in the background.

I have a simple setup. my tank is 4 gallons and I put a pic below, since you have a sedan you should have more space than me.

setup looks great, quick question where did you run rear airlines?
Old 06-28-2023, 08:14 PM
StockG37S
Registered Member

Help Needed For my setup

Recently bought a 3p kit but im unsure if it was a steal or a was i finessed. it came with 2 compressors, a tank(unsure how many gallons), All of the wiring and controller with the manifold, 2 front struts, and 2 rear bags with plates, what im concerned about is how i didn’t get 2 rear struts. Can anyone inform me on complications regarding running stock rear struts with the rear bags.