Questions with KSport Coilovers & Hotchkins Swaybars

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2018, 03:18 AM
pjmjr508
Registered Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Questions with KSport Coilovers & Hotchkins Swaybars

Hello,
I am waiting for my 2013 G37x Sedan to be shipped from Florida and once it is here I plan on installing the KSport Coilovers along with Hotchkins Swaybars front & rear.
For the members in here that is running this setup on their G37's I have some questions on what settings you have yours set to so I can get a baseline to work with.
  • What I mean is on the KSport Coilovers what are a lot of you using as the setting on the adjustment ****?
  • Also I have been reading the magic # for height is 26.25" for DD use to be livable & not scrap everywhere, is this true?
    • Is this from the ground to the bottom of the fender or from the ground to the fender body line?
  • The Sway Bars are 2 way adjustable in the front and 3 way in the rear, what is the settings you are running paired with the KSport Coilovers?
In a few months I do plan on starting to add some the frame stiffeners piece by piece as money permits
What ever input I can get on this would be greatly appreciated.
Old 08-12-2018, 10:52 AM
blnewt
Movin On!

Received 4,940 Likes on 4,174 Posts
Originally Posted by pjmjr508
Hello,
I am waiting for my 2013 G37x Sedan to be shipped from Florida and once it is here I plan on installing the KSport Coilovers along with Hotchkins Swaybars front & rear.
For the members in here that is running this setup on their G37's I have some questions on what settings you have yours set to so I can get a baseline to work with.
  • What I mean is on the KSport Coilovers what are a lot of you using as the setting on the adjustment ****?
  • Also I have been reading the magic # for height is 26.25" for DD use to be livable & not scrap everywhere, is this true?
    • Is this from the ground to the bottom of the fender or from the ground to the fender body line?
  • The Sway Bars are 2 way adjustable in the front and 3 way in the rear, what is the settings you are running paired with the KSport Coilovers?
In a few months I do plan on starting to add some the frame stiffeners piece by piece as money permits
What ever input I can get on this would be greatly appreciated.
For my RWD I'm at 26.25 from the ground to the high point of the fender arc, this has been perfect for me regarding a more aggressive look but still being manageable for daily driving. I was at 25.75" and got into some rather uncomfortable situations and my daily drives much more stressful. For AWD you might want a bit higher (especially since you stated in your intro thread that you didn't want to add front camber arms) since you have the transfer case clearance to keep in mind. Hopefully some AWD guys can chime in regarding what height they feel is the "sweet spot".