Adding Negative Camber

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2018, 01:06 AM
CrystalTheG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Adding Negative Camber

Hi Guys, I have a stupid question for the guys that have added negative camber to their car. What do you add to your car to add negative camber, I have been checking the forum and couldn’t find anything.
Old 07-14-2018, 08:32 AM
blnewt
Movin On!

Received 4,941 Likes on 4,174 Posts
You have to get aftermarket camber arms, also known as a front upper control arm for the front wheels. SPC is the most common brand around here, and for the rear you also have to get a toe bolt kit which involves having to elongate the toe bolt slot w/ a dremel tool.

If you lower your G you will also get some natural negative camber added as you drop, but you will need those rear arms & toe bolts to keep your tires from wearing poorly.
Old 07-14-2018, 01:43 PM
CrystalTheG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by blnewt
You have to get aftermarket camber arms, also known as a front upper control arm for the front wheels. SPC is the most common brand around here, and for the rear you also have to get a toe bolt kit which involves having to elongate the toe bolt slot w/ a dremel tool.

If you lower your G you will also get some natural negative camber added as you drop, but you will need those rear arms & toe bolts to keep your tires from wearing poorly.

thank you I have lowered by g with the eibach springs.Would this be what I need.
https://www.z1motorsports.com/suspen...ts-p-5147.html
Old 07-14-2018, 02:19 PM
slartibartfast
Super Moderator

Received 836 Likes on 715 Posts
SPL also offers a FUCA. It's spendy but, in my opinion, better engineered.

SPC had to redesign their arm because the upper ball joint bolt would smack the body at full deflection. You need to become familiar with the two to be sure yet get the new one.