Help with Goodridge SS brake lines

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2017, 08:50 PM
JayDeePee
Registered Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Help with Goodridge SS brake lines

I need some clarification. I purchased a set of Stoptech SS lines 5 years ago. Recently while checking brakes I noticed my front driver side is chaffed from rubbing. I want to get Goodridge lines as they mount just like OEM. My car is a 2009 Infiniti G37 sedan Journey. I added Akebono sport brakes 5 years ago from conzeptzperformance. The Goodridge lines use OEM mounting style brackets. My current Stoptech lines use clamps. They didn't require hard lines. My question is which Goodridge part number fits my vehicle. I picked up Goodridge 22054 cheap and trying to see if it will work on my car. I need to get the hardlines that go into the akebono calipers. Are the part numbers for the coupe the same for sedan. I contacted dealership and they wanted my VIN to confirm fit. However, my VIN doesn't show sport package as it is not how my car was built. Need help to make these lines fit my car. I've searched the forums but it doesn't specify if coupe brake lines are the same for a sedan. Goodridge part number 22053 states it is for AWD, which I don't have. That is why I chose Goodridge 22054. TIA

Old 08-03-2017, 07:13 PM
FlashGuy
Registered Member

Received 64 Likes on 54 Posts
The Goodridge 22054 kit is designed to only work with 08-11 sport brakes. You will need the hard lines if you want to use them.
Old 08-13-2017, 01:42 PM
JayDeePee
Registered Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Thanks

Thank you for the feedback. I'll get the hardlines that attach to the calipers.