Help im new!! What are the best springs for 2013 g37 coupe?

Old 05-19-2017, 12:07 AM
Vq_ortega

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
im new!! What are the best springs for 2013 g37 coupe?

Im new to the G37 world, i just bought a g37 2 months ago and i really want to lower my car but i do not know what Springs to get or how big of spacers?! I really just want something to fill in the wheel gap, i live around a lot of speed bumps so i dont want to go to low and i would prefer not to buy camber kits right now either but if i have to, i have no other choice but to get them. Also, what are good camber kits? Just in case!! i want to put 20" rims on it but it will be sitting on the stocks for a while. idk if that will interfere with anything! I originally wanted to put the car on air bags but thats WAY TO EXPENSIVE for me. If anyone has any suggestions please help me out. thank you!!!

Last edited by Vq_ortega; 05-19-2017 at 12:14 AM.
Old 05-21-2017, 03:03 PM
blnewt
Movin On!

Received 4,940 Likes on 4,174 Posts
Welcome to the site, moved thread to the tech section.

For a mild drop that's affordable I'd look at the Tein Basis Z coilovers, they are about $500 shipped and you can adjust to the exact height you want and are a softer setup vs. most coilover sets so the ride is closer to stock. These are a mild drop coilover so are ideal if you want to drop 2" or less. You will probably want a rear camber/toe kit but that would bring the total to about $675 for the coils and the camber kit, so still a nice deal.

Search this Thread