Body Interior Exterior Lighting

$300 Llumar Tints are Peeling off!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2008, 10:52 PM
DiamondGCoupe
Administrator

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts
+1,434,981

$300 for LLumar!?? You could have had two cars done for $300! Wow the dealer should not hav charged you more than $225 (thats BMW)
Old 01-09-2008, 12:41 AM
dmkozak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
To all you guys ragging on him for whatever price he paid, the price isn't the issue. Just because you could have it done cheaper, it doesn't make any difference. We're trying to help the guy with his tint job, not ridicule him because he doesn't know some low life doing tint jobs in the alley for $75. Let's focus on the issue.
Old 01-09-2008, 12:54 AM
DiamondGCoupe
Administrator

Wrong, he specifically mentioned the fact that he paid $300, therefore the price becomes an issue. Whats the point of saying how much the tint cost if it wasn't an issue? A simple 'New LLumar Tint Peeling' could have done that job.. Right? I think paying 2x the cost of something is an issue!!
Old 01-09-2008, 02:06 AM
Rambo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My tint guy said not to roll down the windows for 3 days and park in the sun. Haven't had any problems so far.
Old 01-09-2008, 12:54 PM
dmkozak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by DiamondGCoupe
Wrong, he specifically mentioned the fact that he paid $300, therefore the price becomes an issue. Whats the point of saying how much the tint cost if it wasn't an issue? A simple 'New LLumar Tint Peeling' could have done that job.. Right? I think paying 2x the cost of something is an issue!!
Well, if the gloves are off, then even you are fair game. You keep saying he paid double what a Llumar tint job should cost. But, you also say the dealer should have charged him $225.

1. You post "facts" without any background or support, a common practice of the less intelligent. Please tell us where a Llumar tint job on a G37 could be had for $150.

2. Your math skills are weaker than a 9 year old. (Most 9 year old are in third grade, and third grade math involves multiplication and division.) Clearly, 2 times your $225 price is more than $300. You say he could have had two tint jobs for the $300 he paid and the dealer should have charged $225. As I said, pretty much any 9 year old can see your comments are not mathematically correct.

P.S. The "real" issue is why is the tint on the bottom of his driver's door peeling; not whether he was ripped off or how smart he is for paying what he paid.

Misdirection gets you to focus on something other than what you should be focusing on. Trying to substantiate your misdirection makes you look like someone who really believes a magician can make the rabbit disappear.
Old 01-09-2008, 01:08 PM
UNV-IT46

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by dmkozak
Well, if the gloves are off, then even you are fair game. You keep saying he paid double what a Llumar tint job should cost. But, you also say the dealer should have charged him $225.

1. You post "facts" without any background or support, a common practice of the less intelligent. Please tell us where a Llumar tint job on a G37 could be had for $150.

2. Your math skills are weaker than a 9 year old. (Most 9 year old are in third grade, and third grade math involves multiplication and division.) Clearly, 2 times your $225 price is more than $300. You say he could have had two tint jobs for the $300 he paid and the dealer should have charged $225. As I said, pretty much any 9 year old can see your comments are not mathematically correct.

P.S. The "real" issue is why is the tint on the bottom of his driver's door peeling; not whether he was ripped off or how smart he is for paying what he paid.

Misdirection gets you to focus on something other than what you should be focusing on. Trying to substantiate your misdirection makes you look like someone who really believes a magician can make the rabbit disappear.
lol someone just got owned.....
Attached Thumbnails 0 Llumar Tints are Peeling off!!-484632066_l.jpg  
Old 01-09-2008, 01:16 PM
User 111021
Registered Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I got my Llumar Tint for $150 its a Metallic Tint..
Old 01-09-2008, 01:22 PM
DiamondGCoupe
Administrator

Oh I'm fair game? Will see about that, so watch what you say about 'me' or my math skills. A LLumar tint can be 'had' for $150 just about anywhere you go. The price of $225 was what I said BMW usually charged it had nothing to do with LLumar/Infiniti. $150*2=$300. Clearly you misunderstood what I said so keep your smartass comments to yourself.