Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, satellite radio or aftermarket stereos

Couple Questions

Old 08-07-2018, 01:27 PM
Lickskillet

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Couple Questions

I got a couple questions regarding my 2010 G37 sedan. I have only had it about a month but I swear when I first paired my phone to it, and had an incoming call, it would display the number on the screen in the car. Now it does not. It still streams the call through and works but no caller display.. Any ideas? Samsung Note 8.

Also, I have a what sounds like a small cowl rattle it seems at certain speeds or wind direction maybe and I thought I saw on here somewhere that there was thread on this but after extensive searching I am not finding it. Any ideas with this as well?

All help is much appreciated
Old 08-07-2018, 02:21 PM
slartibartfast
Super Moderator

Received 836 Likes on 715 Posts
Since neither of your questions are sedan-specific, I moved your post to the appropriate forum for the phone issue. I suggest you create a new post in the Body, Interior, Exterior forum regarding your cowl rattle.
Old 08-08-2018, 08:55 AM
telcoman
Registered Member

Received 161 Likes on 139 Posts
Originally Posted by Lickskillet
I got a couple questions regarding my 2010 G37 sedan. I have only had it about a month but I swear when I first paired my phone to it, and had an incoming call, it would display the number on the screen in the car. Now it does not. It still streams the call through and works but no caller display.. Any ideas? Samsung Note 8.

Also, I have a what sounds like a small cowl rattle it seems at certain speeds or wind direction maybe and I thought I saw on here somewhere that there was thread on this but after extensive searching I am not finding it. Any ideas with this as well?

All help is much appreciated
I'm pretty sure if the calling number is in the contacts on your phone it will display on an incoming call?

Telcoman
The following users liked this post:
Lickskillet (08-08-2018)
Old 08-08-2018, 01:10 PM
Lickskillet

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
I was thinking that it still displayed the incoming number regardless of it being in my contacts. Or at least displayed unknown number. Maybe I am wrong. Wouldnt be the first time... . Thank You