Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, satellite radio or aftermarket stereos

Help No dash or controls

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2018, 04:31 AM
neoMWH

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
No dash or controls

Hey all, having an issue with my entire dash. Unfortunately had the dreaded issue with the sunroof drain which flooded the floor of my 2012 xs. After getting this all fixed up Ive come to find that I have no gauges, ac controls, or nav screen. Ive already checked the fuses in the drivers kick panel to no avail. I read in other threads that there's an inline fuse, does anyone know where its located or different fuse or relay I should check?
Old 08-09-2018, 05:15 PM
neoMWH

Ok, so the car starts and runs but cant drive, wont shift out of park. Also all gauges are dead-only get the lcd for brake before starting. I know its got to be a fuse somewhere as there's no power going to any of it. Please see attached pics, this is with the car on and running-no gauges, no lcd or ac controls, and no shift indicator. I checked all the fuses in the lower panel (in pic) but did not find any blown and cleaned and made sure the ground there was good, but considering whats on it I don't think any power may be going to it, I found https://www.myg37.com/forums/engine-...t-working.html but there's no solution posted to that-any ideas people?

Old 09-20-2018, 10:49 AM
neoMWH

Just to follow up in case anyone else runs into this issue. It’s the BCM, had to replace the module and get it reprogrammed. Make sure you match up the part # they go for 50-100 used online and programming is about 100 for the key fobs. To note the stealership wanted 1k plus to do this.
The following users liked this post:
Baadnewsburr (09-28-2018)