Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, satellite radio or aftermarket stereos

Pandora with USB

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2017, 04:01 PM
Lbp1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pandora with USB

I have a 2013 G37 without Nav. I've always, 3 years, been able to use Pandora via my USB. I've seen threds where we're people had trouble, but I never have had issues.

I get in my car today, and no Pandora with USB with iPhone 6.

What in the world? Why did it just stop working? How did it work in this the first place? Can I get it connected again somehow?
Old 10-12-2017, 04:28 PM
blazeplacid

Received 39 Likes on 38 Posts
Did the app update?
Old 10-12-2017, 09:11 PM
Lbp1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by blazeplacid
Did the app update?
Thats what I was thinking but I hadn't updated recently. I did the IOS update though, that's all I can think it would be. So frustrating.
Old 10-23-2017, 06:34 PM
Mattlorentzoe
Premier Member

Received 156 Likes on 119 Posts
Mine quit working indefinitely on my iPhone 6s Plus. However, I can plug in my friends (assorted models) or girlfriends (iPhone 7) and it will work perfectly. Weird right?

Ive tried everything. Factory reset, new cord, had Infiniti look at it, apple looked at it and tried everything.

I think the phone/app or whatever might be the problem. If you have access to another iPhone try it. I’m going to just buy a iPhone 5s or something on eBay for like $100-150 and use it for music. I just won’t put data on it and I’ll use pandora premium (has offline setting and can download songs on wifi).

My iphones have worked great over the years, but now it just says “there is no song” when I plug into usb.

Car is 2011 g37x sedan. No nav
Old 10-24-2017, 05:41 PM
Surfnazi
Registered Member

Received 176 Likes on 165 Posts
Just buy an iPod video or iPhone 4 or 5 and you won't have issues or use usb stick
Old 11-16-2017, 08:42 AM
Mattlorentzoe
Premier Member

Received 156 Likes on 119 Posts
Ended up finding out it is my Apple ID that is the problem. All other phones except mine worked. So I ordered a iPhone 6s to just keep in the car and loaded my girlfriends info on it and it worked, so I deleted it and did mine. It went back to not working even on new phone. So I went back to her Apple ID and left it. Works perfect now. No issues. Have not tried to tinker with my phone (6s plus) with the Apple ID issue. However creating new Apple ID fixed my long going issue. Apple and Infiniti were speechless with an sort of suggestion. Took months of trying everything to get it to work.