Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, satellite radio or aftermarket stereos

Help Console not working after interface installation

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2017, 01:03 AM
M4gnum

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Console not working after interface installation

Hello.
I tried to install navtool interface in my non-nav 2009 Infiniti G37, the instructions were very unclear but I finally connected it correctly but my center console stopped working (screen, radio, ac, controls), also the emergency dash lights came up. I disconnected navtool and put everything like it was before but it did not help. I checked the connectors with a multimeter and most of them are not showing any plus, only minus. I checked all the fuses under the hood and on the driver side but all of them are having power. Now my car is not usable and I dont know what could be the issue. I tried to find some wiring and fuse diagram but I couldnt find it. Does anyone know which fuse is for center console?
Old 05-27-2017, 05:46 PM
telcoman
Registered Member

Received 161 Likes on 139 Posts
Originally Posted by M4gnum
Hello.
I tried to install navtool interface in my non-nav 2009 Infiniti G37, the instructions were very unclear but I finally connected it correctly but my center console stopped working (screen, radio, ac, controls), also the emergency dash lights came up. I disconnected navtool and put everything like it was before but it did not help. I checked the connectors with a multimeter and most of them are not showing any plus, only minus. I checked all the fuses under the hood and on the driver side but all of them are having power. Now my car is not usable and I dont know what could be the issue. I tried to find some wiring and fuse diagram but I couldnt find it. Does anyone know which fuse is for center console?
Have you checked out the FSM?

Factory Service Manuals - NICO Club

Factory Service Manuals - NICO Club

Telcoman
Old 05-27-2017, 05:59 PM
area51ipl
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
You check the fuses behind the battery under the hood???