NEW WHEELS FOR G37 Sedan

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2017, 06:54 PM
Charles C

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NEW WHEELS FOR G37 Sedan

I've read the stickies on the exact oem wheels specifications and have been trying to help my gf find some nice sporty looking wheels for her 2010 g37 Sedan.
I found some nice enkei's and wanting to see what everybody thought about the specifications since I nowhere near know what I'm doing tbh lol.

The main goal is to be able to rotate the tires and after looking I've been wanting to go with some 8.5-9in wheels and put 245s all the way around with the wheel size being 18s or 19s.

Here's the ones I was looking at...- NEW ? TM7 | Enkei Wheels

Here are the available fitment sizes

8.5in wide with either a 38 OR 45mm inset and the bore diameter option only being 72.6 (not sure what bore diameter is exactly. I am ok with putting spacers on if necessary as long as they will remain safe to drive on.
Old 01-29-2017, 08:18 PM
blnewt
Movin On!

Received 4,941 Likes on 4,174 Posts
Welcome to the site Charles,
Nice looking Enkeis, haven't seen that set before. If you want to run 245/45/18s I'd go with the 18x8.5 +38, will be a nice conservative fit. Does your gf have the S sedan or the regular Journey sedan? If it's the S then you'd need to confirm w/ the vendor as far as brake clearance. If you're not sure, the S Sedan has a red S on the trunk and these nice looking calipers w/ Infiniti printed on them.
You won't need spacers but will probably want hub adapter rings, need rings that adapt from the Enkei 72.6mm to the Infiniti 66.1mm. I'd check Ebay and get aluminum ones vs. the plastic ones that most wheel vendors carry, they don't hold up well over time.