Concavo Wheels 2013 New Years Giveaway!!! Win a FREE set of CONCAVO CW-12!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2013, 07:25 PM
concavo
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Mike24
Hopefully the people with their entries in the first thread dont get ignored...that's where I posted my entry

Thread 1

Good luck to all

Thank you for your entry Mike24, rest assured no posts are being left out, including the ones in the previous thread. We are working hard at coming to a final decision very soon.

Originally Posted by daren_ipl
So excited for this...good luck everyone

Stay tuned. We will be announcing the winner within the next 24 hours!
Old 02-19-2013, 10:31 PM
Sunny G
Registered Member

Received 50 Likes on 41 Posts
good luck to all the members who entered!
Old 02-21-2013, 01:36 AM
concavo
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by concavo
HEY MYG37,

2012 WAS AN AMAZING YEAR FOR US. BETTER THEN EXPECTED! SO FOR THE START OF 2013, WE WANT TO OFFER A FREE SET OF CONCAVO CW-12 MATTE GREY MACHINED FACE TO ONE MEMBER. AS YOU KNOW, WE JUST RELEASED THE CW-12 & WE WANT EVERYONE TO SEE IT!

REMEMBER, THIS IS FOR THE WHOLE COMMUNITY!!!!!

Heres the Rules:

The contest starts today Jan 16/2013. The contest ends Feb 16/2013 (Changed by MYG37). Post a picture of your car in this thread & describe why you feel Concavo Wheels is the wheel company that you want to represent. We would really appreciate honest & truthful responses as we are trying to make this as fair as possible for the whole community.

After all the posts are made, we will judge all vehicles based on looks, modifications & the response written. On FEB 16, 2013 we will announce the winner of the free set of Concavo CW-12 Matte Grey Machined Face wheels.

Disclaimer:

The winner must support us for one year after receiving the wheels. This means the winner will not sell the wheels within one year and will keep them on the vehicle for that time. We would appreciate support from this winner on the forum.

WE WANT THE WINNER TO BE PART OF #TEAMCONCAVO WHICH IS GROWING EVERYDAY WORLDWIDE.

We will ship for free anywhere within the lower 48 states. Hawaii, Puerto Rico & International winners will have to pay for shipping.

FOLLOW US & JOIN:

MEDIUM CONCAVE FRONT WHEELS ANYONE?

More images

Ladies and Gentleman of MYG37

First and foremost, we would like to thank you for being here.

As most of you may know, we are a company growing bigger and bigger each day. We are on our way and very excited. Every day it grows more clear to us that we are here with ONE GOAL. That is to SERVE the automotive community with 100% HONESTY, LOYALTY, and CUSTOMER SUPPORT. After all, without our many existing and soon to be CUSTOMERS and THEIR SUPPORT, that would be an unattainable goal. YOU are the motivation for us to present contest like these, to try and have an answer for every question, a solution to every problem, and strive for perfection as well as innovation. We wish this contest would have gotten the exposure that we believed it deserved but as we all know, Rome wasn't built in a day.

However,

Tell your mom, your grandma, your cousin, every one you know! CONCAVO is here, and we WILL stand by our product. Remember our name. Remember our goal. We are here to stay.

Once again and we can't stress this enough, we would like to thank everyone who has participated in this contest. We appreciate your presence in this very thread, and your continued support!

We will announce the lucky winner of a free set of CONCAVO CW-12 tomorrow @ 12:00PM Eastern Time!!!!!!!!

Tune in to find out!!!!!!!!

Thank you everyone!

- The team at Concavo -
Old 02-21-2013, 01:52 AM
naka2510
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
ahhh the suspense! haha
Old 02-21-2013, 02:27 AM
Scoobykim

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
Can't wait, been on this thread refreshing it too often haha. Good luck to you all!
Old 02-21-2013, 12:05 PM
qpham45

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Everyone has some great looking rides! Good luck everyone.
Old 02-21-2013, 12:05 PM
concavo
Former Sponsor

The winner will be announced shortly. Don't go anywhere!!
Old 02-21-2013, 12:28 PM
concavo
Former Sponsor

2013 CONCAVO CONTEST : Free CW-12 New Year's Giveaway!

We are finally very excited to announce the contest winner, here is their entry below.

Originally Posted by Sunny G
I will submit my entry
Originally Posted by Sunny G

Ride: Infiniti G37S Sedan 6MT

Visual Mods:

- H&R lowering springs

- Tokico Struts

- Carbon Fiber Vinyl roof and roof spoiler

- Carbon fiber interior done by Carbon Fiber Element

- 20mm H&R Spacers

Performance Mods:

- Fast Intentions catback exhaust

- Fast Intentions Resonated HFC's

- Eibach sway bars F&R

- Stillen Gen 3 long tube intakes

Picture of my car

This was a test fit of wheels from my brothers Lexus - He doesnt own them anymore

Interior Pics

Why represent Concavo as my wheel company?

- Modifying my car is very personal to me. I chose parts and services very carefully and sometimes it works out to the best and other times not so much. This same logic also applies to the people selling these parts and other people modifying their cars. Everyone on this forum believes in giving a personal touch to their pride and joy. The best way I have found to do this is by trying new things and finding people that are starting new services. Most of the mods on my car are a result of giving someone a chance to show me their work and if it is within my threshold of satisfaction I will use those services again. I can describe all my encounters with new services but that will take too long, but I will describe a good one and a bad one. When I purchased my car last August I wanted to get some vinyl work done on the roof and luckily at the time a local guy was starting to work with vinyl wraps and I gave him a chance to work on my car even though his experience level was not professional. He finished his job with less than expected results and I still payed him, but I also told him what he did wrong and how he can improve and he accepted what I told him. Again trying something new with interior modification I wanted something matching to the CF roof. I contacted another person recommended from this board who does real carbon fiber work and made a list of things that I wanted done. I can say the quality of this persons work is very nice and was way beyond my expectations and I told him I will recommend him to my friends and other people who ask me about the work. I believe that choosing a wheel company that is new to the Infiniti/Nissan scene is another choice I can make. I think I can represent Concavo by experiencing their product and passing along information to those looking for it. If you look through the Wheel and Tire section of the forum I have advised many members on what fitment works and what cannot. I have made friends with people because I provided them with explanations that they might have not found by just searching the forum. Whether I am a winner or not I will still provide help to anyone with the knowledge I have to those who need it. If I am winner I am sure there will be more than a few review posts with info like quality, offsets, fitment in general and how they look on the car which I believe is the deciding factor of what wheels to buy.

Very Truly

Sunny

Congratulations to Sunny, who has won a free set of CW-12 wheels!

Sunny had a great write-up and great pictures. He is also an active member in this community and represents what we stand for. Unbiased Support. He is a well respected member on this forum and has helped people many times over. We feel his write up is a mirror of what we stand for, no matter the situation, outcome or results, you always keep your word. Thank you Sunny!

Thank you to everyone who participated.

HOWEVER,

We aren't done just yet!!!

As a token of our appreciation to everyone else who participated in this thread, we would like you to visit our page WWW.CONCAVOWHEELS.COM and fill out the contact form. Including address and mention of this thread. With us EVERYONE is a winner and you will receive a surprise gift on US!

Old 02-21-2013, 12:37 PM
Gio37
Registered Member

Received 244 Likes on 166 Posts
Congrats to Sunny, very much deserved !
Old 02-21-2013, 12:41 PM
Sunny G
Registered Member

HOLY CRAP I ACTUALLY WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My hands are shaking just typing this. The suspense accumulating from the last few days and refreshing this page I am left in shock. I am glad to join #TEAMCONCAVO and will continue helping the MYG37 community in anyway I can. I thank you guys very much for giving me the opportunity to represent you, and I promise to hold my end of the deal. I am so excited that I dont know what to say because this is the first time I ever won anything. Again I thank you guys at #TEAMCONCAVO for giving me this opportunity and other members participating in this contest and making this a memorable experience.

Truly
Sunny
Old 02-21-2013, 01:03 PM
daren_ipl
Registered Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Congrats buddy
Old 02-21-2013, 01:08 PM
Skilled

congrats sunny!
Old 02-21-2013, 01:52 PM
Scoobykim

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
Congrats! post up pictures once everything is settled !
Old 02-21-2013, 01:57 PM
Sunny G
Registered Member

Thanks guys. I will post teaser pic when I get the wheels and a review afterwards
Old 02-21-2013, 02:01 PM
vince22sh
Registered Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Congrats!!! i just recently bought my G coupe and didnt have any modification yet so it was a long shot entry if i did, deffinitely post a pics when u get it

Quick Reply: Concavo Wheels 2013 New Years Giveaway!!! Win a FREE set of CONCAVO CW-12!!!