Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

All season floor mats OEM

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2015, 01:41 AM
crookncastle
Registered Member

Received 66 Likes on 62 Posts
i've gotten factory oem all season floor mats in all the cars i ever owned. they are great and easy to clean. they will last way longer than the carpeted floor mats. weathertech mats are okay, they feel cheap and flimsy compared to the rubber all season mats the dealer sells.
Old 11-21-2015, 12:54 PM
4DRZ
Registered Member

Received 697 Likes on 499 Posts
Originally Posted by socketz67
Trying to see if I can bump the floor mats thread to 4 pages....

My dad had these in his Chevy Van when I was a kid....I thought they were cool as hell. Pretty sure that hole in the center was for the circular high beam switch you'd activate with your foot.

Ahh the memories....

Yes that hole is for the high beams. Sweet mats! You going to try to cut those down to fit the G37?
Old 11-21-2015, 01:45 PM
socketz67
Super Moderator

Received 233 Likes on 195 Posts
My god I loved that white 1970 Chevy Van...Cragers, side pipes, medium height blue **** carpet, cherry bombs....memories

I wonder if those customized vans from the 60/70s ever make a come back.

I'm surprised that hipsters haven't latched onto them already. I never see as much as a van that's even washed these days. The use case for today's van is utilitarian only.

When you do this to a modern van, it just looks like something is broken....

Old 11-21-2015, 04:17 PM
crookncastle
Registered Member

My god I loved that white 1970 Chevy Van...Cragers, side pipes, medium height blue **** carpet, cherry bombs....memories

I wonder if those customized vans from the 60/70s ever make a come back.

I'm surprised that hipsters haven't latched onto them already. I never see as much as a van that's even washed these days. The use case for today's van is utilitarian only.

When you do this to a modern van, it just looks like something is broken....

u r kidding right? no one in their right mind today would want a gas guzzling, cant get out of its own way, inferiorly made american made piece of krap rolling down the highway. are you one of those guys that thought "wow the pt cruiser (aka the pt loser) was a wonder of american design too"? stop dwelling on the past, this is why german and japanese car manufacturers do so well in the market, its because they focus on progress not make some garbage thats meant to be smashed at the salvage yard 5yrs later.
Old 11-21-2015, 10:01 PM
socketz67
Super Moderator

Easy does it. You won't stay 20 years old forever.
Old 11-21-2015, 10:03 PM
socketz67
Super Moderator

By the way, I wouldn't be caught dead in a PT Cruiser 😉
Old 11-21-2015, 10:09 PM
crookncastle
Registered Member

Easy does it. You won't stay 20 years old forever.

i know i won't stay 20 forever but i'm also not the brain dead nostalgic type that will spend thousands of dollars to save the hand me down piece of garbage van my dad gives me which i know is worth more as scrap metal than complete as a rolling piece of turd. btw im in my mid 30s.
Old 11-21-2015, 10:22 PM
socketz67
Super Moderator

Dad past away a decade ago, but the van has been gone for many years longer. Very simple vehicle in its time, so I doubt it caused the old man many issues. I was only 4 at the time, so my recollection could be biased. Not a terribly practical vehicle for a guy with three kids, so I doubt one will be in the driveway anytime soon. Nostalgia can be fun sometimes. You should give it a chance.
Old 11-22-2015, 12:49 PM
btr17

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 G37x Sedan Mats- OEM

I just replaced my '12 sedan with a '12 coupe and I can't use the mats (wrong size and different color). I bought them brand new (genuine Infiniti) and I'm willing to part ways. I was thinking $100 (w/shipping). I can complete through ebay if that give you peace of mind.

Old 11-23-2015, 11:53 AM
4DRZ
Registered Member

Received 697 Likes on 499 Posts
I saw a couple of those old vans at a car show this summer. Pretty cool. When I was a little kid, my family had an old VW camper van with the pop top, couch that turned to a bed, stove, sink, etc. It was awesome, but had no heat and about 40hp. So good luck on hills. Oddly enough a lot of these old VW vans are selling for a ton of $$$ now.
Old 11-23-2015, 03:45 PM
canucklehead

Received 142 Likes on 125 Posts
Originally Posted by btr17
I just replaced my '12 sedan with a '12 coupe and I can't use the mats (wrong size and different color). I bought them brand new (genuine Infiniti) and I'm willing to part ways. I was thinking $100 (w/shipping). I can complete through ebay if that give you peace of mind.
^ hi there. i suggest double checking to make sure your sedan mats do not fit your coupe. in general, G37 coupe/vert/sedan mats are interchangeable so i would be surprised if they do not fit after a bit more trial and error.

i have OEM coupe all season floor mats in my sedan right now and they are a perfect fit. identical to your photos.
Old 11-23-2015, 06:00 PM
socketz67
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by 4DRZ
I saw a couple of those old vans at a car show this summer. Pretty cool. When I was a little kid, my family had an old VW camper van with the pop top, couch that turned to a bed, stove, sink, etc. It was awesome, but had no heat and about 40hp. So good luck on hills. Oddly enough a lot of these old VW vans are selling for a ton of $$$ now.
The VWs from that era defined "gutless". Growing up on the east coast in the 70s/80s, people used to try to give them away to you for keeping their grass cut over the summer. I later moved to CA for the military, and suddenly there were people collecting and modifying these cars, even drag racing them! I was floored. I guess one thing that was cool about them is that they were designed for the DIYer. A couple of stocky teens could pull the engine out of those things...parts were cheap as well.

"Vanning" still appears to have a following (there are numerous forums), but as others have mentioned, is yet another entry from a litany of nostalgic pastimes that have little practicality today (however, that will make them all the more desirable to the hipsters).

Good to see that we were finally able to get the floor mat thread to 4 pages.
Old 11-23-2015, 06:03 PM
socketz67
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by btr17
Who cares about the mats, how much for the ping pong table !
Old 11-28-2015, 08:38 PM
leapday

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Floor Mats Arrived

Originally Posted by VIVID
Okay, just got my mats...

There are four mats. Two front ones and two back ones.

The driver's side front has two holes, and the passenger side front has one hole.

They are heavy and good looking. They have 'INFINITI G37' embossed on the door-side of the front ones.

Buy with confidence if they're what you want.

Sean
Thanks for the update, Sean. So where did you end up ordering them from? I think you mentioned both the infinitiusa parts site and also discountinfinitiparts in separate posts
Old 12-06-2015, 02:50 PM
ZahyMatar
Registered Member

Received 339 Likes on 233 Posts
Found a set of the OEM floor mats for $50. Now I don't have to worry about my boots messing up the inside of my car.

Quick Reply: All season floor mats OEM