Body Interior Exterior Lighting Reviews on body interior exterior lighting for G vehicles.

Purchased OEM Sedan Spoiler

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2015, 09:44 PM
InfinitiNB3YOND

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Purchased OEM Sedan Spoiler

Hey everyone pretty excited that I just purchased and oem sedan spoiler for a graphite shadow colored sedan with the camera hole from eBay with instructions and template and everything. Should be getting it this weekend will probably install it over the Thanksgiving holiday, I will post pics afterwards. I paid $199, I believe that to be an excellent price, that is the cheapest I have found anywhere for a factory spoiler, the eBay user still has more if anyone is interested. I have attached a pic of the spoiler. I hope this helps anyone who is looking.
Attached Thumbnails Purchased OEM Sedan Spoiler-image.jpeg  

Last edited by InfinitiNB3YOND; 11-13-2015 at 12:31 AM.
The following users liked this post:
blnewt (11-20-2015)
Old 02-15-2017, 09:13 AM
babskyline

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Drilling

Originally Posted by InfinitiNB3YOND
Hey everyone pretty excited that I just purchased and oem sedan spoiler for a graphite shadow colored sedan with the camera hole from eBay with instructions and template and everything. Should be getting it this weekend will probably install it over the Thanksgiving holiday, I will post pics afterwards. I paid $199, I believe that to be an excellent price, that is the cheapest I have found anywhere for a factory spoiler, the eBay user still has more if anyone is interested. I have attached a pic of the spoiler. I hope this helps anyone who is looking.

Sweet! Any drilling required??