UnderBody and Framework Recommendations - MyG37

Go Back  MyG37 > Tech Area > TSB - Technical Bulletins
Reload this Page >

UnderBody and Framework Recommendations

Notices
TSB - Technical Bulletins Technical Service Bulletins- Coupe and Sedan from Infiniti. Updates Approved by Administrators and Moderators.

Old 12-26-2018, 10:17 PM
NamTDuong

I hope everyone is doing well. I am new to this community and am currently working on my first rebuild project with a 2013 G37 Convertible Base. I bought it at auction and it just passed the IL salvage inspection. I have 2 major concerns

-Vehicle was involved in an incident affecting the Drivers' Side undercarriage. The floor was cracked on on the driver's side and was spot welded poorly. It currently needs a solid reweld and undercoating.
-Vehicle sags on the entire driver's side by 1 1/4 inches. It is not a suspension issue. Auto collision center claims that it needs framework done quote "Need bench press machine to pull out frame". I don't exactly understand and am unsure of the real issue.

I am asking for help from anyone who has advice or can recommend me to someone. I would likely prefer to have someone in the midwest so I can bring the vehicle. If elsewhere, if that is my only hopes, I will be glad to travel. Thank you all in advance.

Passenger's Side

Driver's Side
Old 12-26-2018, 10:18 PM
NamTDuong

Driver's Side