SouthEast Serving AL, FL, GA, KY, NC, SC, TN

Any shops in Atlanta/Southeast similar to oneighty for headlights?

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2017, 07:25 PM
iddqd
Registered Member

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
Any shops in Atlanta/Southeast similar to oneighty for headlights?

Hey Southeastern folk! I was wondering if any of you knew about custom shops that did work similar to what oneighty customs does in New York? I'm looking to customize my headlights soon and don't see myself taking a trip up to the Northeast or want to ship my headlights away for two weeks right now.

Also, does anyone have a local tint shop that is efficient with installing bluebatmobile's tail light gtr overlays? I tried asking a couple but they didn't want to try doing it. I'd hate to try it myself to only ruin them.

Thanks for any info!
Old 01-07-2018, 11:11 PM
Mololance

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Iddqd, I know it's been about a month and a half since your post but figured I'd ask if you've tried Luminex Lighting out in Lilburn. I got my tint there as well as a headlight restoration, and the owner was already planning multiple looks for the headlights once they were done. He's a pretty big G/Q fan, so if you haven't tried him, I think he's worth a shot.

Auto Lights in Lilburn, GA | Luminex Lighting & Window Tinting (404) 883-6048
Old 01-19-2018, 07:29 PM
iddqd
Registered Member

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by Mololance
Hey Iddqd, I know it's been about a month and a half since your post but figured I'd ask if you've tried Luminex Lighting out in Lilburn. I got my tint there as well as a headlight restoration, and the owner was already planning multiple looks for the headlights once they were done. He's a pretty big G/Q fan, so if you haven't tried him, I think he's worth a shot.

Auto Lights in Lilburn, GA | Luminex Lighting & Window Tinting (404) 883-6048
I really appreciate the heads up about them! I'm going to contact them and see what they offer. It looks like they have a lot of options for G. Thanks again!!