Make: Infiniti
Model: G37
Price: $0
Mileage: 0
Color: Graphite
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State/Prov): CA

Originally Posted by Sven
I was working in the Arcadia storm zone when I responded to your note so after checking the sent log I did not find my sent message, I'm glad I pinged you with this note. I sent you a PM in a better area and I hope that one has made it to you. Take care.
...Still nothing Let me know if e-mailing is easier.

I would imagine that you will say it will be too much work to part out but it just kills me to see such a beautiful build go for this much under what it is worth. If the F/I setup is too much work to part out, what about swapping wheels + some cash at least? Well let me know and thanks for your time.

Also, bump for a nice build way under what it is worth! I would definitely post this on other forums as well (6speed online as some have mentioned but also, 350Z and 370Z sites and g35driver, anybody looking to upgrade their current rides could be all over this).
Old 01-13-2012, 04:36 AM
YOLO89

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New to this forum could you email me some pics and more info on the car I'm highly interested.

elee189@yahoo.com
Old 03-17-2012, 05:55 PM
Sven

New price

Update Sold
We now have a New Church tune as of 3-12-12, a New AEM boost controller, New floor mats & New price at $0. Please note: Thank you to all that have sent notes back to me about this G, with very kind supportive comments about my build and my G as a finished project. As anyone can see, viewing the notes posted on this add most all of the comments were made in good will. However, it's amazing how many flakes that have inquired and requested a lot of extensive data and pictures, including numerous notes back and fourth without any intention on their part to final an investment of this G, by practice of the encounters. They were just having a kick about for funs-n-stuff, the subject flakes for the most part were newbies on this board with very little action on MyG37 as a member. Anyway, if some good soul out there in G land want's a great ride with some poop that runs strong as a "Lightning Pillow" this is one fine ride. I wish I could keep this G but I have a number of new projects that I have to complete, at this time in space, and I have to many cars for one pilgrim. Take care all and have a wonderful 2012. Thanks again "MYG37" for allowing me to post my G on your board for sale.

Last edited by Sven; 05-13-2012 at 12:20 PM.
Old 03-18-2012, 04:26 AM
SgtGoldy

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts
Wow great price. I bought a G close to that price completely stock just barely under $27,000. Really wish I could go back on it now and grab this deal. GLWS
Old 03-18-2012, 02:17 PM
Sven

Thanks, tell a friend.

Originally Posted by SgtGoldy
Wow great price. I bought a G close to that price completely stock just barely under $27,000. Really wish I could go back on it now and grab this deal. GLWS
Old 03-20-2012, 05:42 PM
sub_zero

Hello. Do you know where we could find photos of the car? It appears there is only one in the thread. Thanks in advance!
Old 04-07-2012, 11:15 PM
toCleantoMean

i wish you were on the east coast if anything shows up for the east iam looking to buy a G let me know