Make: INFINITI
Model: G37 Sedan
Price: $15000
Mileage: 50000
Color: any
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State/Prov): IL

Originally Posted by EWT6MT
Welcome to the site Christian. Definitely a small world. I had called on that car as well, when it was in SC and IL. I know it had a new clutch, performance intake, and TEK performance tune. Bummer that someone would trade it in for that reason, as I've been driving my '05 G35 daily through many Ohio winters . Never an issue, just careful when I need to be.

Sounds like you acquired a great car. Enjoy it and post more with how you like it.

Yea I’ll definitely post more about the car. So far I love it. Only thing I really want to add is the front lip but the OEM one. If you know anyone who has one please let me know. Also can you believe the dealer only gave the previous owner 8K for the car in trade. I bought it for 10K so they make 2K on me. Not too bad.
Old 02-20-2021, 01:57 PM
EWT6MT
Registered Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Christian1
Yea I’ll definitely post more about the car. So far I love it. Only thing I really want to add is the front lip but the OEM one. If you know anyone who has one please let me know. Also can you believe the dealer only gave the previous owner 8K for the car in trade. I bought it for 10K so they make 2K on me. Not too bad.
Great gain for you Christian. When the car was in SC, the dealer was asking $9,900. Makes me wonder what the previous owner got it for, but then only got $8K when trading it off a couple months later. When I called the dealer in IL, they wanted $10K. I think you got a good one. There is tons of great information and knowledgeable people on this site, so visit frequently
The following users liked this post:
SwiftKit (02-21-2021)
Old 02-21-2021, 10:23 PM
SwiftKit
Registered Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by Christian1
@SwiftKit Hey I’m new the forums so wanted to introduce my self my name is Christian. Sorry but I was the one who purchase the car from Illinois (White G37). I was going thru the for sale ads on the forums and I was like wait a minute that’s the car I just bought. I actually did buy the car sight unseen because I was in contact with the previous owner. He told me he put a ton of work into the car and that the car was in show room condition and he owned it since around 20 or 30K miles. Story is he traded it in for a BMW in South Carolina and then someone took the car from the dealership there , drove it to Illinois and then traded it in. I was told they traded it in because they were relocated to Illinois and couldn’t deal with the RWD in the snow. Anyways I booked a flight from NY to Chicago , took a Uber to the dealership and drove the car straight home. Car ran like new home and looked like it just came off the show room floor. I was shocked when I got there. Not sure if you went to dealer and saw the car. Just thought I would share the story with you guys. Small world right.
Wow, you were quick! I had just seen the listing on autotrader at night, next morning called in about an hour and a half after the sales department opened and it was gone!

I find it really interesting it was listed for $9,900 in SC then $10,000 flat in Illinois
Surprising to see both sale prices so close, I feel most dealerships would've overpriced it at $13k+
Old 02-24-2021, 03:04 PM
Christian1
Registered Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Yea I was surprised also. They said they were going to whole sale but figured they would throw it up for a day or two to see what happens. These are popular in NY and believe it or not some actually offered 14K for it but I didn't go for it , I've been searching for too long to sell it that quick. I was browsing and did see a black one come up on Carvana but they are asking 17K. Here is the link https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/d...paign=atempest. If I ever come across another one I will defiantly post it up and let you know.
The following users liked this post:
SwiftKit (02-24-2021)
Old 03-17-2021, 12:10 PM
SwiftKit
Registered Member

Still searching and currently open to travel
Old 03-17-2021, 02:36 PM
2.2Lude
Registered Member

Received 184 Likes on 128 Posts
I know its not a sedan and likely over your budget but I figured I'd post here for you anyway since it is practically new.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto...289746204.html
Old 03-17-2021, 03:06 PM
SwiftKit
Registered Member

Originally Posted by 2.2Lude
I know its not a sedan and likely over your budget but I figured I'd post here for you anyway since it is practically new.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto...289746204.html
Damn that thing is cleannnn
I can't even consider a coupe after 10 years of having 2 doors. It becomes a pain

It's unfortunate because Ive seen some damn good 6MT coupe deals, whereas most 6MT Sedan prices have been meh...

I wish I had been available for NW_6MT's sedan that just sold, but was way to busy that week. Found a 12.9k 87k mile 6MT 12' Sedan in AL, but it has a branded title due to incorrect odometer reading supposedly (Sketchy)

Well, I'll keep looking...I appreciate the thoughtfulness though. Very nice of you
Old 03-20-2021, 01:48 PM
DustinEarnhardt
Registered Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I've got one for sale soon...

How quickly are you looking to buy one?

I have a graphite with black interior 2011 6MT Sedan that I'll be selling this summer. (I scored one of the 250 reservation slots for the CT4-V Blackwing 6MT!) Right now it has 59k miles on it (this will go up slightly before summer), Swift springs, OEM Coupe wheels, and I just recently installed the CMAK Clutch Slave Cylinder delete kit with a new OEM clutch. It has a few other bits and baubles (5000k HID bulbs, upgraded interior LEDs, etc.) and a phenomenally slick trailer hitch that hides behind the license plate. (Just put the plate in the rear window when you're using it... it's a custom fabricated setup that's too awesome to describe. I'll have to upload pics eventually.)

It's in great condition with no body damage and only one small (1/8" dia) ding on the rear bumper (F&$king shopping cart...). Interior is in great shape, no rips or tears in the leather. I'm the original owner and though I've done most of the simple work myself (oil changes, tire rotations, etc.) I have paperwork and receipts for everything else. Garage kept in South Carolina it's whole life.

Send me a PM on here, or you can reach me at my username on that little email service run by Google. ;-)

Last edited by DustinEarnhardt; 03-20-2021 at 01:53 PM.
Old 03-27-2021, 04:17 PM
SwiftKit
Registered Member

Still active, ideally looking to pick something up within the next month while I'm not busy
Old 04-07-2021, 05:11 PM
audiRS4ever
Registered Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by SwiftKit
Still active, ideally looking to pick something up within the next month while I'm not busy
Hey - I've got a 2012 G37s 6MT Sedan in Malbec Black w/ 113k miles that I'm going to be selling shortly. Love this car and have been toying with trying to keep it, but live in a city and can't justify the cost of having two cars. Don't need a DD as much so looking for something more track-focused. As soon as I find the replacement, this car will be for sale.

I've taken off some parts I had on it in preparation to sell them separately - those include a full Airlift 3P kit, Stillen Gen 3 Intakes, Mishimoto integrated dual catchcan kit. I'd be willing to potentially include some of these for the right deal. Wheels are already sold. As of now the car still has the following installed:
  • Performance / Mechanical
    • Topspeed Y-back exhaust
    • TWM short shifter
  • Audio:
    • Full 2-layer sound sound damping and deadening throughout the entire floor and rear seatbacks (dynamat and raamaudio)
    • sound damping dynamat on front doors
    • Morel Tempo 6.5" front speakers & tweeters w/ Morel pro crossovers powered by Mosconi amp
    • JL Audio 12w3 sub powered by JL XD-600 amp w/ integrated remote volume control
  • Interior / Accessories
    • Weathertech front floormats
    • Weathertech front & rear rain visors
    • GTR start button
    • Carsmo aluminum console *****
    • Yakima q-towers roof rack and custom fit bars w/ fairing (accessories include 2 bike racks, a snowboard/ski rack, and a bike wheel rack)
I also have a set of snow tires for the car. Searching every day for my new car and hoping to find it ASAP, so will be ready to move on this as soon as that is acquired. For the right price, I'd consider selling now and going carless for a while.

LMK if you're interested!
Old 04-07-2021, 05:43 PM
SwiftKit
Registered Member

Originally Posted by audiRS4ever
Hey - I've got a 2012 G37s 6MT Sedan in Malbec Black w/ 113k miles that I'm going to be selling shortly. Love this car and have been toying with trying to keep it, but live in a city and can't justify the cost of having two cars. Don't need a DD as much so looking for something more track-focused. As soon as I find the replacement, this car will be for sale.

I've taken off some parts I had on it in preparation to sell them separately - those include a full Airlift 3P kit, Stillen Gen 3 Intakes, Mishimoto integrated dual catchcan kit. I'd be willing to potentially include some of these for the right deal. Wheels are already sold. As of now the car still has the following installed:
  • Performance / Mechanical
    • Topspeed Y-back exhaust
    • TWM short shifter
  • Audio:
    • Full 2-layer sound sound damping and deadening throughout the entire floor and rear seatbacks (dynamat and raamaudio)
    • sound damping dynamat on front doors
    • Morel Tempo 6.5" front speakers & tweeters w/ Morel pro crossovers powered by Mosconi amp
    • JL Audio 12w3 sub powered by JL XD-600 amp w/ integrated remote volume control
  • Interior / Accessories
    • Weathertech front floormats
    • Weathertech front & rear rain visors
    • GTR start button
    • Carsmo aluminum console *****
    • Yakima q-towers roof rack and custom fit bars w/ fairing (accessories include 2 bike racks, a snowboard/ski rack, and a bike wheel rack)
I also have a set of snow tires for the car. Searching every day for my new car and hoping to find it ASAP, so will be ready to move on this as soon as that is acquired. For the right price, I'd consider selling now and going carless for a while.

LMK if you're interested!
The mileage is a bit high but I am in the market for two G's if the price is right. Didn't mention that in the OP, but I'm also looking for a daily for my old man. Don't think he'll mind the 6 digit odometer as much as I do

message incoming
Old 04-19-2021, 10:59 AM
SwiftKit
Registered Member

Still searching, available for travel, can finalize a sale within a week
Old 04-19-2021, 11:25 AM
EWT6MT
Registered Member

Still searching, available for travel, can finalize a sale within a week
It has been real slim pickings with these lately. I continue to check around as well.
Old 04-19-2021, 11:27 AM
Rochester
Administrator

Received 4,583 Likes on 3,430 Posts
I wish I had been available for NW_6MT's sedan that just sold
Yeah, you really missed out on that one. Fair deal on a great car.

Well... Falker11 is selling his 2013 6MT Sedan. https://www.myg37.com/forums/g-s-fs/...with-mods.html
Old 04-19-2021, 11:30 AM
EWT6MT
Registered Member

This one already sold, rather quickly, too.

Originally Posted by Rochester
Falker11 is selling his 2013 6MT Sedan. https://www.myg37.com/forums/g-s-fs/...with-mods.html

Quick Reply: WTB G37S Sedan 6MT