Year: 2008
Make: INFINITI
Model: G37 Coupe
Price: $7500
Mileage: 93500
Color: Red
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State/Prov): TX

SOLD - Just reduced from $8500 to $7500. I hate to let my G go but it's time to move up to more horsepower for my track events at COTA (Circuit of The Americas). This is the 6 speed and includes the original 19" rims. This car has a multitude of "go fast" parts making it track ready but also a comfy drive for the street if you back off the setting on the KW Variant 3 suspension shocks and springs. The suspension allows this car hang with the Ferrari's in the turns. The coilovers are fantastic and offer both compression and rebound adjustments. Other mods are SPC upper A-arms, Nissan Z brace, Stillen intake, Stillen exhaust, SP long tube headers and an extensive tune by tuning experts UpRev, front and rear adjustable sway bars, probably more that I've forgotten. Asking price is $8,500 which includes the original factory rims along with the Enkei rims which currently sport Nitto 001's which have some life left in them. The car just got brand new rotors and G-Lock pads that have not even been to the track yet. View this webpage for a complete description of the changes made as well as video and more pictures: https://sites.google.com/view/infini...-for-sale/home

My G37s at Circuit of The Americas

Last edited by racerjack; 03-18-2021 at 02:51 PM. Reason: Fix Stuff
The following users liked this post:
jwfisher (02-04-2021)
Old 02-02-2021, 04:38 PM
2.2Lude
Registered Member

Received 184 Likes on 128 Posts
Nice build, love the simplicity. It’ll sell quick I’m sure! Good luck.
Old 02-02-2021, 08:09 PM
jwfisher
Registered Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
I've driven Jack's G on track and it's incredible. The engine is just fabulously powerful and flexible, the suspension is tuned perfectly and the handling is terrific. The mods are carefully thought out, thorough, and mature.
It's a great car for the track, it's very competitive, and is also a blast to drive on the street. Every time I drive this car I am again reminded just how great these Gs - and the VQ37 engine - are.

This car has great power, opening up a VQ37 really shows the strengths of this great engine. Want more? Since this chassis is so capable and well-suited for more power, and since Jack has sorted this car already, it would be also be a great basis for a further power build-up: super- or turbo-chargers (use a Z kit, since it's a 370Z underneath); an Infiniti 5-litre, even the new Infiniti turbo 3.0 V-6 (since there is a company that did that for Nissan in a 370Z).
Or leave it as is because it's so good already.

Last edited by jwfisher; 02-04-2021 at 10:59 AM.