Year: 2010
Make: Infiniti
Model: G37x
Price: $32000
Mileage: 9936
Color: White / Blk interior
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State/Prov): PA

I would like this car to go to someone who is looking for a loaded G37xS with aero and all the pkgs. It's not a 27-30k G, it's a solid 32k G. I need to sell it for 32k. Retail, it's worth 34-35k with all these options and the low miles and the condition.

Is anyone serious out there? Before I list it on auto trader?
Old 09-23-2011, 08:23 PM
xceebeex

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Morrissey
I would like this car to go to someone who is looking for a loaded G37xS with aero and all the pkgs. It's not a 27-30k G, it's a solid 32k G. I need to sell it for 32k. Retail, it's worth 34-35k with all these options and the low miles and the condition.

Out of curiosity if the dealer told you it was worth $32k trade in, why didn't you just do that? It would have save you money on whatever new vehicle you got in the tax savings and you would have got what you are asking here.

That is definitely a sweet ride, but seems at the higher end of the price range for a 2010 (fully loaded or not). If you are not in a rush, I am sure the right buyer will come along though because it looks like you took real good care of it.
Old 09-25-2011, 08:37 PM
Morrissey

edit for clarity: Whichever one sells first, the jeep or G, the other will be traded in for the tax purposes. I'll make out, just the same, either way. the new car isn't coming in for a while and they won't take the trade until it does.

Last edited by Morrissey; 09-26-2011 at 05:42 PM.
Old 09-25-2011, 09:11 PM
xceebeex

I need to pay off one of my car/jeep. But can't, not enough funds. Just moved and used a lot of cash. Then the new car deposit, which was steep bc of the market for the car, I guess. Whichever one sells first, the jeep or G, the other will be traded in for the tax purposes. I'll make out, just the same, either way. Thus car isn't coming in for a while and they won't take the trade until it does.
Ah ok gotcha, makes sense. Good luck with the sale, I am sure you will get at least one of them sold without too much trouble, it looks like you take real good care of your vehicles.
Old 09-26-2011, 12:26 AM
K52G

If you had this up a month ago when I bought mine I would have been all over it, price seems reasonable. GLWS
Old 09-26-2011, 05:11 PM
mr_coo168

hi, I'm pretty intersted. what do you mean you would need a deposit? does that mean i need to write a check to you for what ever you owe on the loan so they can release the title to u?
if that's the case im taking a big risk, which i don't feel safe. any other ideas?
Old 09-26-2011, 05:44 PM
Morrissey

Originally Posted by mr_coo168
hi, I'm pretty intersted. what do you mean you would need a deposit? does that mean i need to write a check to you for what ever you owe on the loan so they can release the title to u?
if that's the case im taking a big risk, which i don't feel safe. any other ideas?
I updated my posts above for clarity.

I have 2008 Jeep that is also for sale. I have a loan on both cars. Whichever one sells privately, the other car will be traded in.

If you love love the car and want to buy it I would require a $500 deposit via paypal or cash/check. From there, I would pay off the G. I will next day air the check to infiniti financial. I will have them fedex the title back to me, however, that takes approx 7 business days, once they receive it. When the title comes in, you pay the balance in person by cashiers check or money order, etc. Or if there is another method that is good for both parties, I'm all ears.

Maybe they are not super busy right now, and my check gets processed in 3 business days, according to the csr.

One potential buyer suggested this: When buying a used car froma private party where the seller has financed the car and does not have the pink slip and the buyer is paying cash how does the buyer protect himself

Last edited by Morrissey; 09-26-2011 at 06:40 PM.
Old 09-26-2011, 05:58 PM
Morrissey

sorry, infiniti can't swap my loan directly to a new loan for a customer.

Last edited by Morrissey; 09-26-2011 at 06:08 PM.
Old 09-26-2011, 07:21 PM
mr_coo168

ok, i gotcha. nice car btw, im currently driving a 11 audi s4 and would need to sell the car first. know anyone that wants one?

how far are you from nyc? trying to see how far i am from you

thanks
Old 09-26-2011, 07:34 PM
mr_coo168

sorry, infiniti can't swap my loan directly to a new loan for a customer.
yea i dont think you can swap loan, the loan process would need to start all over for the new customer.
Old 09-26-2011, 09:08 PM
Morrissey

ok, i gotcha. nice car btw, im currently driving a 11 audi s4 and would need to sell the car first. know anyone that wants one?

how far are you from nyc? trying to see how far i am from you

thanks

The train to NYC goes to PHL 30th ST station. Regional rail goes to within 2 miles of my house. I can pick you up.

Tell me how you like the S4. Or I guess don't like it? My brother is looking at them. I am a former audi guy myself.
Old 09-26-2011, 09:09 PM
Morrissey

yea i dont think you can swap loan, the loan process would need to start all over for the new customer.
Right, but it's a shame you can't transfer the loan to a new loan.
Old 09-27-2011, 11:45 AM
mr_coo168

The train to NYC goes to PHL 30th ST station. Regional rail goes to within 2 miles of my house. I can pick you up.

Tell me how you like the S4. Or I guess don't like it? My brother is looking at them. I am a former audi guy myself.
The s4 drives nice, very smooth lots of power. Not that I don't like it. Personal things came up but either way I need to sell my car first before I buy yours.
I'm from around Boston area, Your probably like 4 hrs away if you were closer it would be nice to see the car in person.

It's gonna take some time
selling a car you might be lucky and sell it today who knows lol. G/luck to u and me lol
Old 09-27-2011, 08:48 PM
Ibanez540r

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
MORRISEY - we have the same car and your PICs motivated me when I made my purchase. Sad to see you go. LOVE white on black with AERO.

This is a great car guys!!!

Curious what your moving up to as a new car?
Old 09-29-2011, 04:32 PM
xceebeex

Sent you a PM with an update on my situation. Would definitely like to see if we can make something work.

Quick Reply: FS unmolested White 2010 G37xS blk interior