Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State/Prov):

FS Ultimate JL Audio Sound n Viper Alarm system o.b.o

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2016, 09:21 PM
LORDHAVEMURPHY
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Exclamation PART OUT Ultimate Hertz, JL Audio Sound and Viper Alarm system o.b.o

Category: Audio/Video/Electronics
Price: $1
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: 2010+ G37 Coupe, 2010+ G37 Sedan, 2008-2009 G37 Coupe, 2008-2009 G37 Sedan, Other Model G's
Location (State/Prov): AL
Item Condition: Used

$3000 or best offer for EVERYTHING

Or Part out..........

The prices thats listed, can be used to make appropriate Offers for these pristine items.

I moved to Florida from California due to my Military Obligations, and I had to sell my Tuned Gas guzzling G37S Coupe for a 2016 Honda Civic due to my family living in Alabama. The Dealership was awesome enough to allow me to remove my Audio and Alarm System before trading it in.

I decided to sale my entire G37 Viper alarm and JL Audio system. If you truly love your G and Love music!! This is a must have system. Everyone who know me on the scene, knew my G and the perfect Audio System. I had invested well over 10 grand in my Audio and alarm system alone.

I made the impossible, possible without butchering my G37 with factory head unit and remote start. I was one of the First G37 with Viper Installed Smart Start Bluetooth module. Also, I had a True Video Bypass without splicing, making the ultimate surround sound. This is a complete package. That was professionally installed in California and removed here in Florida, professionally. My sound system was never abused, whenever I would do a demo with my system, I usually played Classical Music. That would literally and physically take your breath away. QUALITY!!!

I can give you the Owner of the Shops name and phone number to verify my vehicle at each shop. I do not want to part out at this time. I prefer to sale as a whole complete setup to a dedicated G owner, so its easier on the buyer. I can ship at buyer expense. And Deliver, if you live in-between Birmingham and Pensacola on I-65. Please, I am not here to offend anyone, if the price seems a little high. I can work with you. Please feel free to ask questions or if you need more photos. I have receipts for all of my purchases and installation. I am going to place it on this forum first for a few days before I sell else where. Thanks for reading!

Eugene
205-948-7863
call anytime for install questions or anything

$3000 or best offer for EVERYTHING

Or Part out..........

The prices thats listed, can be used to make appropriate Offers for these pristine items.

Amps

1-JL Audio HD 750/1 $499.00
1-JL Audio HD 600/4 $599.00
JL Audio Bass **** $35.00

Equalizer for Factory Upgrade

AudioControl LCQ-1 $225.00

Subs
custom box made for Infiniti G37 trunk dimensions
still have trunk space
2- JL Audio 10W6 $699.00

Highs Mids Lows Speakers

Hertz Hi Energy HSK165 $350.00
Hertz Hi Energy HCX165 $200.00

Alarm System

Complete Viper Smart start system $475.00
Bluetooth alarm connect
2-Tilt Sensor
Glass Break sensor

Video Bypass

Beat Sonic TVK-43 Video bypass $110.00
Belkin Dual Car Charger $20.00
Custom RCA to HDMI cable $105.00
Apple HDMI Adapter $30.00
Apple Charge Cable $20.00

Accessories

Infiniti behind back seat Sign (see amps)
Trunk cover enclosure
JL Audio Amp Kit $100.00

Radar Detector
Beltronics STI Driver Magnesium Radar Detector 275.00

Factory Bose Speakers for G37 OBO

not including Taxes and I didn't price some items. Please, research these items, and you will understand the quality of these items.
Attached Thumbnails Ultimate JL Audio Sound n Viper Alarm system o.b.o-img_0417.jpg   Ultimate JL Audio Sound n Viper Alarm system o.b.o-img_0359.jpg   Ultimate JL Audio Sound n Viper Alarm system o.b.o-img_0361.jpg   Ultimate JL Audio Sound n Viper Alarm system o.b.o-img_0362.jpg   Ultimate JL Audio Sound n Viper Alarm system o.b.o-img_0378.jpg  

Ultimate JL Audio Sound n Viper Alarm system o.b.o-img_0364.jpg   Ultimate JL Audio Sound n Viper Alarm system o.b.o-img_0379.jpg   Ultimate JL Audio Sound n Viper Alarm system o.b.o-img_0366.jpg   Ultimate JL Audio Sound n Viper Alarm system o.b.o-img_0374.jpg   Ultimate JL Audio Sound n Viper Alarm system o.b.o-img_0381.jpg  

Ultimate JL Audio Sound n Viper Alarm system o.b.o-img_0383.jpg   Ultimate JL Audio Sound n Viper Alarm system o.b.o-img_0409.jpg   Ultimate JL Audio Sound n Viper Alarm system o.b.o-img_0328.jpg   Ultimate JL Audio Sound n Viper Alarm system o.b.o-img_0416.jpg   Ultimate JL Audio Sound n Viper Alarm system o.b.o-img_0298.jpg  

Ultimate JL Audio Sound n Viper Alarm system o.b.o-img_1850.jpg   Ultimate JL Audio Sound n Viper Alarm system o.b.o-img_0386.jpg   Ultimate JL Audio Sound n Viper Alarm system o.b.o-img_0387.jpg   Ultimate JL Audio Sound n Viper Alarm system o.b.o-img_0421.jpg   Ultimate JL Audio Sound n Viper Alarm system o.b.o-img_0422.jpg  

Ultimate JL Audio Sound n Viper Alarm system o.b.o-img_0423.jpg  

Last edited by LORDHAVEMURPHY; 11-09-2016 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Price Drop
Old 11-04-2016, 12:25 PM
kiseliok
G37 Community Team

Received 169 Likes on 151 Posts
Whoa! That's an amazing setup for a coupe..
I'm still trying to figure out where to put a sub in the vert .... hah
Old 11-05-2016, 02:28 AM
LORDHAVEMURPHY
Registered Member

Kiseliok, Thanks a lot. I seen a JL audio 13TW5, put in to the trunk of a G.. But they had a Fiberglass false floor installed with the removal of the spare tire. It sounded great!! Its all about finding the person who know how to build the boxes properly for sound and safety of your equipment.
The following users liked this post:
kiseliok (11-05-2016)
Old 11-07-2016, 01:33 AM
LORDHAVEMURPHY
Registered Member

Part out!!!
Old 11-09-2016, 08:47 PM
LORDHAVEMURPHY
Registered Member

Price drop bump