Year: 2009
Make: INFINITI
Model: G37 Coupe
Price: $10999
Mileage: 140204
Color: Athens Blue
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State/Prov): CT

I am selling my beloved 2009 INFINITI G. When I originally purchased this vehicle the combo of a manual in this colour, Athens Blue, was hard to come by and it is even more rare now!

I have a very detailed service record for the vehicle and have tracked every single service over the ownership of the car. This car has always received on-time oil changes and maintenance. It is enrolled in the Devan Advantage Program at Devan Infiniti Fairfield, which includes free oil changes and discounts on service. Have not had any serious issues with the car but I have two children and we need to upgrade to a larger family car.

It has always been a reliable car with a lot of life left in it and it is painful to post this ad as I really have grown fond of it.

What has been replaced over the years in summary:
Clutch = replaced at 100k miles
Muffler/exhaust = replaced at 106K miles
Spark plugs replaced/throttlebody cleaned fully = 108K miles
Water pump, engine gallery gasket, and timing cover gaskets = replaced at 115K miles
4 new tires brakes and rotors = 121K miles
Belts and coolant hoses= replaced at 139K miles
The car has brand new stock floor mats and a brand new carbon fiber steering wheel trim.

Will need soon: The fuel pump is operating but will need replacement soon. The engine light has been off and on due to it starting to act up. Confirmed with the dealer this is the root of the issue.

Blemishes to note: The steering wheel is a little worn on the sides, slight scratches on the front bumper, and small scratches on the back bumper as well that were there when I purchased the car but are not really noticeable. I purchased this vehicle with wheels that appeared to have been powder coated. The rims are a little scratched in spots. The leather seats are in decent shape, no rips.

No accidents.

It must be stated that these cars are becoming exceedingly rare as the available manual transmission cars on the market are shrinking in numbers causing the value of the ones that remain to go up. I have a few eyes on this vehicle and just want to make sure I am selling it to someone who realizes its value and potential and can give it a caring home. I would prefer it go to a G series enthusiast!

Please contact me with any additional questions about this vehicle. This is cross-posted on Ebay and Autotrader.