MyG37

MyG37 (https://www.myg37.com/forums/)
-   NationalGClub (https://www.myg37.com/forums/nationalgclub-133/)
-   -   AAM meet 06.02.07 (dyno chart & pics inside) (https://www.myg37.com/forums/nationalgclub/160335-aam-meet-06-02-07-dyno-chart-and-pics-inside.html)

ratm68 08-06-2007 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by Ralph0064
now i know...but before i had no clue!!

Any update from AAM? If you read up on some of the UpRev Orisis thread, there is a dyno somewhere and other than the increase rev limiter, the A/F should be hovering at 13.0 rather than a stock-ish lean-to-rich slope you show on all of your dyno.

~Khoa

Ralph0064 08-06-2007 11:36 PM

Hell No I havent heard from AAM! them a-holes didnt even answer to my multiple emails. If i only knew what I know now. daaaaamn... oh well.

LEK 08-07-2007 07:48 AM

I always knew AAM was kinda shady when I tried to buy some wheels from them and every day I called in I would get a different quote on the same set of wheels from the same person loool.

Mase4g63 08-07-2007 08:05 AM

Ralph,

1) Please do not ever go to Extreme to get anything done, they just suck.
2) Spending money on a flash for n/a cars is just a waste imo, just save up for a utec because it has more potential for future mods.
3) Dave from Function is pretty good imo, bring your car to him.
4) If you really want to see your gain for your flash, dont go back to AAM and get it dyno to see the gain. They can easily mess with the dyno and show you gains. Go to a similar dyno but different location.

KlokDeezal 08-07-2007 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by Mase4g63
Ralph,

2) Spending money on a flash for n/a cars is just a waste imo, just save up for a utec because it has more potential for future mods.
4) If you really want to see your gain for your flash, dont go back to AAM and get it dyno to see the gain. They can easily mess with the dyno and show you gains. Go to a similar dyno but different location.

+1 on Dave and function tuned w/ the Utec, they did a really good job when I had mine dont there.

superchargedg 08-07-2007 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by Mase4g63
Ralph,

But you have to remember one huge thing about dave,s dyno.It is a dynodynamic,s(sharif,s old dyno)that gives you real power results,not the inflated dynojet or other,s.So it is known as the heart breaker dyno cause you wont like what you see.This dyno does not use any correction factors so the power looks low on his dyno,but it is a real indication on power.

Mase4g63 08-07-2007 10:23 PM

+1

That's what I tell all the people that went to the DTM dyno day about the MD.

Patton, can you post your dyno numbers and your trap speed?

Sorry for the OT