Negative
if you dont pay within minutes will sell to someone else
Rating Already Submitted
Report Bad Rating
Buyer vanclot (0)
05-17-2015
vanclot
05-17-2015, 09:19 AM
was told to send payment. Sent payment within 24 hours. Was told that because he didnt hear from me. all this happened within 24 hours that he sold to someone else. Didn't tell me until i sent payment. I will however thank him for refunding the money.

Lesson learned if someone tells you to send money and accept your purchase and you don't receive the message and send payment within the first minute. they will sell to someone else.

Re: r2c intake
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanclot
I sent the payment. Of course the one thing i forget to send was phone number my appologies. it is 705 881 6***

thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsampsell
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanclot
Does the price include the shipping. If so I will take it from you my zip is 14203

thanks
Yes, the price includes shipping. Please send payment to paypal@autometaldirect.com and include your phone number. FedEx requires one and it's best if they contact you if they have trouble with delivery. If payment is received today then I can ship tomorrow.

Jeremy
Chris,

I'm sorry, but these are already sold. I didn't hear back from you and this guy sent immediate payment. I'm very sorry. I have refunded the payment already in PayPal.

Again, I'm sorry about that.