Body Interior Exterior Lighting Reviews on body interior exterior lighting for G vehicles.

Review eBay carbon duck bill spoiler (sedan)

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2018, 08:06 PM
projectpanda13
Registered Member

Received 261 Likes on 214 Posts
eBay carbon duck bill spoiler (sedan)

EBay item seller: cuztom_tuning

The link is the specific one I bought. I received the item within a week and packaging is well, spoiler was all protected. Inspecting the spoiler, the clear coat is fine, nothing wrong stuck out to me, and it looked really nice. Test fitting the spoiler on the car went well, I simply placed it over and everything fit nicely, camera hole, trunk button, edges, and how it lines up with the trunk. Install, I wanted extra security so I added more 3m tape to ensure it wouldn’t come off during high speeds (I have not driven with it on yet). Overall, I am super happy about the price and quality of the item.

I drove the car over this past weekend and the spoiler has no problems at highway speeds.

This is how the spoiler looks on the underside. I actually added more 3m tape on the inside to ensure it stayed on.

This is a test fit and how it sits

Another test fit angle.

This his photo and the next few are of the spoiler tapes on.

Last edited by projectpanda13; 06-25-2018 at 10:17 PM.
Old 06-25-2018, 10:02 PM
Warsg37x

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by projectpanda13
EBay item seller: cuztom_tuning

The link is the specific one I bought. I received the item within a week and packaging is well, spoiler was all protected. Inspecting the spoiler, the clear coat is fine, nothing wrong stuck out to me, and it looked really nice. Test fitting the spoiler on the car went well, I simply placed it over and everything fit nicely, camera hole, trunk button, edges, and how it lines up with the trunk. Install, I wanted extra security so I added more 3m tape to ensure it wouldn’t come off during high speeds (I have not driven with it on yet). Overall, I am super happy about the price and quality of the item.

(my phone won’t let me upload the photos I took, but I’ll try when I get a chance on my laptop)

Really would love to see how it came out. I’ve been looking for something like this for my g. Just haven’t pulled the trigger just yet.
Old 06-25-2018, 10:17 PM
projectpanda13
Registered Member

Received 261 Likes on 214 Posts
I just uploaded pictures

Latez