Make: INFINITI
Model: G37 Coupe
Price: $12500
Mileage: 78200
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State/Prov): AZ

Need this gone to make room for a new toy! $12,500 ABSOLUTELY FIRM

Up for sale is my 2008 Infiniti G37S Coupe, Fully loaded, automatic 5-Speed transmission. The car has about 78,000 miles on it and I have owned it since may of 2015 when it had 47,000 miles. Since owning the car I have been absolutely meticulous on the maintenance. All fluids were regularly changed including recently done break fluid. The car hasn't had the oil chanced since 74,500 miles but other then that this car needs nothing. In addition, I have detailed this car by hand every other week if not weekly for the last two years, the car has been babied.

Modifications:
Greddy TI Exhaust
Vossen 084 Wheels
Stillen Cold Air Intake (Stock Intake Uninstalled)
Whiteline Sway Bars (Stock Sway bars uninstalled)
Tein Lowering Springs
IPL Rear Bumper
IPL Front Bumper
Full Front Clear Bra
New Upgraded drilled and slotted rotors (Installed at end of May)
New break pads (Installed at end of May)
SPL Rear Camber Kit (Set to have as little camber as possible to prevent tire wear)
Tune2Air will be included that allows for Bluetooth Connection for music

The Story:
Car was just recently in a front end collision in which the front bumper, hood and quarter panel had to be replaced. The car will have a brand new IPL front bumper and brand new clear bra in addition to a title that is still 100% CLEAN.

Had plans to sell the car a couple weeks back as i have the opportunity to buy one of my dream cars. If it weren't for this i would be keeping this car. Unfortunately the collision meant I had to hold off on selling the car. I have priced the car for a quick sale as with these modifications and this mileage I feel I can get more for the car.

Tires are not new but definitely have some life left on them. Don't currently have Interior pictures but can absolutely get them... The inside is in GREAT shape.

Will present Car Fax and paperwork for all recently done body work by a professional body shop to interested buyers.

PLEASE AVOID PRIVATE MESSAGING.

I do not check my email or PM's all that often. The absolute best way to reach me is via text at (480)252-0744. If you would like to chat over the phone please send me a text and we can figure out a good time to chat. I don't usually answer my phone for numbers I do not know so if you do call please leave a message.

Thanks for looking!