Year: 2009
Make: INFINITI
Model: G37x Sedan
Price: $12250
Mileage: 80000
Color: Silver
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State/Prov): OH

*this is my generic ad I plan to use; so a lot of this info is redundant to the enthusiasts here, but I wanted myg37 people to have the first ad as it's been such a good website for knowledge and help

2009 Silver Infiniti G37x, 80k miles, $12,500 obo.

All Wheel Drive. Silver with black leather interior. 7 speed automatic with paddle shifters. Only 80k miles. I’m the 2nd owner. The first owner was an older couple that wintered in Florida. Not driven hard and many, many maintenance records. (I’m a former mechanic and car enthusiast, I take care of my cars ahead of the factory maintenance schedule, every fluid has been changed. 100K service already completed. She has a 3.7L V6 with 328HP but will get 25+mpg on the freeway. Remote keyless entry, 2 keys. Push button start. Automatic headlights. XM Radio. Cruise control. Dual zone temperature controls. Steering wheel audio and cruise control. Heated front seats and mirrors. Automatic wipers.

She’s wearing 4 matching 19” wheels from the sport coupe G37 that I had refinished and new G-Max tires at the time. (*The purchase will also include the original 17” wheels with good all season kuhmo tires)
From the factory is has the Premium Package which includes: power sunroof, 10 speaker Bose sound system, Bluetooth hands free phone connection, heated 8 way adjustable leather power seats with lumbar, power tilt/telescope steering wheel with memory to each key. The sport body package, HID headlights and of course the usual list of power steering, power windows etc. Also the aerodynamic body option.

Safety wise there are a bevy of acronyms along with 5 star safety ratings. Front, side airbags and side curtain airbags. Besides the safer AWD, it has ABS antilock brakes, EBD Electronic Brake force Distribution, VDC Vehicle Dynamic Control, TCS Traction Control System. Front seat active head restraints.The G37 was Infiniti’s answer to the BMW 3 series. This series was built from 2009-2015. The chassis, engine, transmission all are all from the Nissan 370Z sports car with a luxury body put over it. I just purchased a Cayenne for more space for the kids and their stuff, so this is a third car for us.

It has a few minor upgrades:

High flow lifetime air filters and free flowing silicone intake tubes and PCV hoses, an upgraded rear sway bar from the 370Z, leather shift ****, cable to connect an iphone to the display for music and hands free phone. Black factory start button to a red one from the mighty Nissan GTR. I changed the interior trim accents to Rosewood, a factory option (I’m middle aged) but the original Washi-finish silver trim will be included with the car. (all other stock parts included also)

This car was $40,499 new, equivalent to a $57,000 car today. I have the original window sticker and a one inch file of all the records. I have a copy of the Carfax with one minor damage to the rear bumper and shown regularly taken to the dealer for service. I can send a list of the maintenance performed. Example: she gets her oil changed with full synthetic every 7,500 miles, ahead of the factory 10k miles. Transmission fluid changed with the correct spec 3x to flush it all out and the software updated. New AGM battery in 2022.

Needs/wear? The interior looks excellent. She has a few normal scratches, dings for the year but the body I’d rate as very good. She’ll need new brake pads this year.
Old 05-07-2024, 04:24 PM
rosskuhns
Registered Member

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Looking at some comps from a dealer friend, call it $11,800 now.
There are several that are $12k+ asking, but those looks like dealers looking for a walk on quick sale.