FS My Collection of wheels for sale....

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2012, 11:07 PM
Midian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $1
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: 2010+ G37 Coupe, 2010+ G37 Sedan, 2008-2009 G37 Coupe, 2008-2009 G37 Sedan, Other Model G's
Location (State/Prov): CA
Item Condition: Brand New

Originally Posted by Drewabbs
so while these are for sale......free bump.....
You have had 3 sets of shoes on your vehicle.

Which one is your favorite set of tires?
Honestly i would have to say the Ace Convex wheels then gtr wheels and last the 370z wheels. I liked the gtr wheels because they were very light made my car feel better but for looks the ace convex.
Old 08-03-2012, 11:10 PM
Midian

Name:  4th.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  209.7 KB
Old 08-04-2012, 03:06 PM
Midian

Bump cmon guys send in those offers.
Old 08-04-2012, 08:30 PM
ashecnc

whats the info on the 370z wheels, size? Fit g37sedan? thanks
Old 08-04-2012, 09:55 PM
Midian

the 370z wheels are 5x114.3 19x9 +47 and 19x10 +30 they will fit a sedan nicely. let me know if your interested. check out this link

https://www.myg37.com/forums/g37-sed...for-sedan.html
Old 08-04-2012, 10:26 PM
ashecnc

Thanks for the response, mine is red, not sport, just worried they are to large, not planning on lowering, so wondered if they'd fit in front and back sticking out, what size tires would I have to have? How much are the wheels? Thank you
Old 08-04-2012, 10:36 PM
Midian

Originally Posted by ashecnc
Thanks for the response, mine is red, not sport, just worried they are to large, not planning on lowering, so wondered if they'd fit in front and back sticking out, what size tires would I have to have? How much are the wheels? Thank you

I think they would sit lush but im not 100% sure maybe if you run 265/35/19 it would be a better fit if you dont want it to stick out.
Old 08-05-2012, 09:51 AM
atombomb33
Registered Member

That red car in that thread is a non-sport model. I believe it's an AWD model. That guy ran the stock 370Z sized tires and dropped the car with the Eibach springs kit and that was it. The tires tuck in nicely and they look amazing on the car.

You should go for this! They'll look great on a red car. I was considering them, but I'm going to go with something different for my car.
Old 08-05-2012, 10:22 AM
ashecnc

Originally Posted by atombomb33
That red car in that thread is a non-sport model. I believe it's an AWD model. That guy ran the stock 370Z sized tires and dropped the car with the Eibach springs kit and that was it. The tires tuck in nicely and they look amazing on the car.

You should go for this! They'll look great on a red car. I was considering them, but I'm going to go with something different for my car.
Thanks, I do love them, and love red. I am not lowering and didn't want the fronts to hit anything and def do not want the back sticking out or rubbing. The 370z back fender kinda bulges out so they def fit them perfectly. Wondered if I'd need spacers in the front, but really hope I can just pop them on.
Old 08-05-2012, 10:45 AM
atombomb33
Registered Member

Thanks, I do love them, and love red. I am not lowering and didn't want the fronts to hit anything and def do not want the back sticking out or rubbing. The 370z back fender kinda bulges out so they def fit them perfectly. Wondered if I'd need spacers in the front, but really hope I can just pop them on.
The fronts - I think you can just pop them on (especially if you don't have the sport brakes they will definitely fit) - read that thread and see what they say. I think the guy in that thread was running a 20mm spacer on the front wheels simply to make them look better, but I don't think he needed them to fit.

The rears - I'm not 100% sure about. Read through that thread, I think they talk about the rears and how they fit. Just remember, the guy with the red car has his car dropped on springs which I think is about 1.5" of drop.

Maybe send a PM to the guy in that thread with the red car and ask him the questions so he can verify for you?

Good luck, those wheels look great.
Old 08-05-2012, 11:01 AM
ashecnc

Originally Posted by atombomb33
The fronts - I think you can just pop them on (especially if you don't have the sport brakes they will definitely fit) - read that thread and see what they say. I think the guy in that thread was running a 20mm spacer on the front wheels simply to make them look better, but I don't think he needed them to fit.

The rears - I'm not 100% sure about. Read through that thread, I think they talk about the rears and how they fit. Just remember, the guy with the red car has his car dropped on springs which I think is about 1.5" of drop.

Maybe send a PM to the guy in that thread with the red car and ask him the questions so he can verify for you?

Good luck, those wheels look great.
Thanks, I did send him a message, I also read that post 10 times lol. I never really get if the back will just pop on. I am not really up to date on what lowering and tech parts of wheel fitment. Am I right in thinking lowering it make it worse as far as fitting like I want? Seems like it would be more likely to fit without lowering?? Sorry for all the questions, haven't had much like in responses and researching.

PS..sounds like you thought about getting them and to fit yours, nice to see you're in the red club.
Old 08-07-2012, 02:28 AM
Midian

370z wheels have been sold! All i have left are the Ace convex wheels!
Old 08-10-2012, 11:36 PM
Midian

Price change on the Ace Convex wheels 1,650!! cmon guys this is a great deal!
Old 08-14-2012, 02:44 AM
Midian

Bump Also willing to trade for stock g37 or maxima sport wheels, M45 sport wheels wheels or if anyone has stock honda hfp wheels or something + plus cash on your end.
Old 08-14-2012, 01:09 PM
BamaG37S

Just sent you a PM

Quick Reply: FS My Collection of wheels for sale....