MN G CREW This is the subforum for the MN G CREW

New Mods?? Show it off >>HERE<<

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2011, 12:53 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Received 210 Likes on 155 Posts
lookin' forward to hearing it Mike.

Tevi...the more I'm looking at these pix^^...the more I think it would look PERFECT w/ some AUTOKITS cf skirts on there ;-)
Old 07-18-2011, 01:16 PM
soolman32

Received 127 Likes on 108 Posts
Originally Posted by 1cleanG
^^^^much better pics bro....hmmm, trying to decide if I liked them black or graphite better....

I liked the black because it offset your other parts on your car, but the graphite is closer to "cf" color
Originally Posted by Alpha Ice
I agree 100% I really like the look of the Graphite better. Well done!! Almost makes me wanna plasti dip my Vossens to a black and leave a Chrome lip kinda like yours. We will have to see tho!

On a side note my Berks just got back from being installed, so I will have to get it out on the highway today and see how I like it. I'm excited to have a bit more tone and some better flow. It should be interesting to say the least tho :-D I will keep you all posted
I wasn't too sure about the graphite until I remounted all the wheels and stepped back. I think it s the right accent for my car. Yeah those sides would be a nice addition.in due time
Old 07-18-2011, 02:15 PM
Alpha Ice
Minnesota G owners

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
I didn't really get a chance to drive it and get on it, it definitely has some more growl at lower rpms. I think I heard some rasp at some higher rpms, but I will need to drive it again and more to see. We will see. It sounds a bit louder tho
Old 07-18-2011, 03:43 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

i'm sure the heat doesn't help much Mike. Sounds like everyone's planning on going to the RK meet 2night, but I'm very much doubting I'll go for how hot it is. So much easier to walk out the back door and fall in the pool w/ a beer in hand..haha
Old 07-18-2011, 04:17 PM
soolman32

i'm sure the heat doesn't help much Mike. Sounds like everyone's planning on going to the RK meet 2night, but I'm very much doubting I'll go for how hot it is. So much easier to walk out the back door and fall in the pool w/ a beer in hand..haha
I have yet to attend one of those meets.. maybe next month once Tina is on days.
Old 07-18-2011, 04:26 PM
Alpha Ice
Minnesota G owners

That does indeed sound like a good plan! If I didn't have plans I would join ya since I will be up there later today.

I attempted to install my intake in a half hour and it took me 20 minutes just to get the filters attached to the tubes. I'm not as crazy about the assembly of this as I was my injen or the Stillen Gen 3 I almost got. This has a lot of screws and such that make it tougher to attach with 30+ washers n bolts But other than that, its pretty high quality. The color is really nice I will wait to install it until they get my front bumper painted for me. Kinda sucks but no sense in installing it now to send it back to the dealer, I don't want them questioning anything. Not that I'm concerned about it happening.
Old 07-18-2011, 04:35 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

That does indeed sound like a good plan! If I didn't have plans I would join ya since I will be up there later today.

I attempted to install my intake in a half hour and it took me 20 minutes just to get the filters attached to the tubes. I'm not as crazy about the assembly of this as I was my injen or the Stillen Gen 3 I almost got. This has a lot of screws and such that make it tougher to attach with 30+ washers n bolts But other than that, its pretty high quality. The color is really nice I will wait to install it until they get my front bumper painted for me. Kinda sucks but no sense in installing it now to send it back to the dealer, I don't want them questioning anything. Not that I'm concerned about it happening.

...no sense in rushing it and scratching a brand new intake all up
Old 07-18-2011, 04:54 PM
Alpha Ice
Minnesota G owners

...no sense in rushing it and scratching a brand new intake all up
Yea exactly!
Old 07-18-2011, 08:16 PM
soolman32

I wanna see some pics when your done Mike. Can't wait to hear the difference next time we meet
Old 07-18-2011, 08:26 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

I wish you could come to WEKFEST Tevi...ugghhh
Old 07-19-2011, 10:46 AM
Alpha Ice
Minnesota G owners

Originally Posted by soolman32
I wanna see some pics when your done Mike. Can't wait to hear the difference next time we meet
Yea I was really lazy last night lol. I got home at 930 and just sat on the couch and looked at the forums and got some ideas! I think I will be doing a debadge next week and blacking out my emblems on the back minus the "S" as well as dipping the rest of my grille n Mt Fuji symbol.
Old 07-19-2011, 12:58 PM
Locksmith

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
^Black it out I wanna see it
Old 07-20-2011, 12:56 AM
Alpha Ice
Minnesota G owners

Here are some pics of my R2Cs sorry for the poor layout, I just did it super quick right before bed. I really do like the black nickel finish of them, I'm pumped to get em setup and see what the diff is.*I'm not expecting anything off the wall, but if I can get a large gain under the curve like some other ppl have described I will be happy.

Old 07-20-2011, 01:48 AM
mysticmotion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^^^ Oooo...shiny parts
Old 07-20-2011, 07:30 AM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

The piping is seXy as he//. I wish more companies would make parts this color to match my wheels

Looking forward to Monday 4sho!

Quick Reply: New Mods?? Show it off >>HERE<<