Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, satellite radio or aftermarket stereos

Parking sensor and automatic seat

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2017, 04:31 AM
Barti

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Parking sensor and automatic seat

Hey Guys!

I have a Question. Since Yesterday my front central Parking sensor make always allert noise and show red light... My only solution was the turning Off Button. Soemone did have the same issues? I should go to the Service?

Antoher sutpid Question: It is possible to turning off the Automatic Seat and steering Wheel function? For me is a bit annoying this thing cause i am a little guy and i don, t need this nice extra

Greets from EU: Barti
Old 03-23-2017, 03:23 PM
Baadnewsburr
Super Moderator

Received 319 Likes on 276 Posts
Originally Posted by Barti
Hey Guys!

I have a Question. Since Yesterday my front central Parking sensor make always allert noise and show red light... My only solution was the turning Off Button. Soemone did have the same issues? I should go to the Service?

Antoher sutpid Question: It is possible to turning off the Automatic Seat and steering Wheel function? For me is a bit annoying this thing cause i am a little guy and i don, t need this nice extra

Greets from EU: Barti

I'm not clear on what you're asking in your first question, but with respect to your second question, you can turn it off in the options menu on the dashboard, it should be under convenience features.
Old 03-23-2017, 04:36 PM
mjnoles1
Registered Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by Hashim
I'm not clear on what you're asking in your first question, but with respect to your second question, you can turn it off in the options menu on the dashboard, it should be under convenience features.
Your going to get jealous as I was when I first learned of this. In other countries they have front parking sensors as well as the rear, I wish the USA had this.

To the OP, most people on this website does not have front parking sensors just rear. We might not be much help.
Old 03-23-2017, 05:45 PM
Baadnewsburr
Super Moderator

Received 319 Likes on 276 Posts
Originally Posted by mjnoles1
Your going to get jealous as I was when I first learned of this. In other countries they have front parking sensors as well as the rear, I wish the USA had this.
Dammit. you're right, lol. I wish we had them in Canada too!

I recently saw a picture of an '09 style G37 in Russia in instagram and noticed the little circles in the front bumper. I thought it must have been an aftermarket item cause they do some crazy infiniti body-kit mods out there. who knew it was factory!
Old 03-24-2017, 04:16 AM
Barti

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
thank u, ok at least i am serching this in the convenience features now...

and yeah i have parking sensors all around the car but don,t have that Angle from Upside wich the EX37 got...
Old 03-24-2017, 12:30 PM
mjnoles1
Registered Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Dammit. you're right, lol. I wish we had them in Canada too!

I recently saw a picture of an '09 style G37 in Russia in instagram and noticed the little circles in the front bumper. I thought it must have been an aftermarket item cause they do some crazy infiniti body-kit mods out there. who knew it was factory!
Now your job is to find out if it can be retrofitted, as it came from factory, into our cars