Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, satellite radio or aftermarket stereos

Bluetooth or AUX Streaming Spotify/Pandora/Youtube Audio 2013 G37 Non Nav

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2017, 10:09 AM
ltruiz45

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bluetooth or AUX Streaming Spotify/Pandora/Youtube Audio 2013 G37 Non Nav

Hey guys I have been looking through the forums on this topic and just a lot of different opinions for bluetooth. I was hoping someone could help me with my basic questions from experience:

My G37 has no navigation or AUX cord. Only has USB connection

1) Is there a way to stream pandora/youtube/spotify via bluetooth from my ANDROID, while still keeping XM radio?

2) Is there a way to install an AUX cord to be able to connect any devices audio?

3) Is there a way to do both? Install an AUX cord, stream bluetooth (pandora/spotify, etc) but still keep my XM radio?

Any opinions from experience would be much appreciated.
Old 01-24-2017, 09:04 AM
puff2ice
Registered Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by ltruiz45
Hey guys I have been looking through the forums on this topic and just a lot of different opinions for bluetooth. I was hoping someone could help me with my basic questions from experience:

My G37 has no navigation or AUX cord. Only has USB connection

1) Is there a way to stream pandora/youtube/spotify via bluetooth from my ANDROID, while still keeping XM radio?

2) Is there a way to install an AUX cord to be able to connect any devices audio?

3) Is there a way to do both? Install an AUX cord, stream bluetooth (pandora/spotify, etc) but still keep my XM radio?

Any opinions from experience would be much appreciated.
1. yes: Using iSimple ISFM23 and Best Kits BAA3637 should be enough to stream music to your speakers. Please note I have not personally tested this. You would stream music to your radio via bluetooth but will need to have your radio set to a FM radio station.

2. I am currently testing the iSimple IS31 + Best Kit BAA3637 on my nexus 7 and so far so good. The sound quality is very good and phone calls from my note 4 stream perfectly through my car's bluetooth. I hardwired the power of the IS31 to the cigarette lighter connection so that it turns on as soon as the ignition is turned on.

3. If you do iSimple ISFM23 + ISFM23 + BAA3637 it should work but again, I have not personally tested the ISFM23.

Good luck!
Old 01-24-2017, 11:59 PM
JustROLLIN
Registered Member

Received 36 Likes on 30 Posts
Interesting timing, as I just revived an old thread about this exact topic, with the exact same model of car. I ended up buying and just tonight installing this:

Bovee WMA2000 Wireless Bluetooth Music Interface Adaptor for in car iP ? viseeousa

Its nearly flawless and I highly recommend it. The only downside thus far, no artist info displayed on the screen. Let me know if you have any questions.
Old 10-17-2018, 09:34 AM
lektrix
Registered Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by JustROLLIN
Interesting timing, as I just revived an old thread about this exact topic, with the exact same model of car. I ended up buying and just tonight installing this:

Bovee WMA2000 Wireless Bluetooth Music Interface Adaptor for in car iP ? viseeousa

Its nearly flawless and I highly recommend it. The only downside thus far, no artist info displayed on the screen. Let me know if you have any questions.
Hey justrollin, does that bovee adapter work with android devices as well?? Or just Apple??