BF Goodrich GForce Comp 2 A/S Review - Page 4 - MyG37

Go Back  MyG37 > Reviews > Wheels & Tires
Reload this Page >

BF Goodrich GForce Comp 2 A/S Review

Notices
Wheels & Tires Reviews on wheels & tires for G vehicles.

BF Goodrich GForce Comp 2 A/S Review

Old 01-02-2019, 02:18 AM
ARogers502

I came to post my own review of these tires but saw this one. I'd like to add another positive experience to this thread, for future readers. When I had my AWD Volvo S60R they were one of the most recommended tires on the Swedespeed forum (18" rims). I purchased them, to replace whatever crappy tire the previous owner put on there. They weren't in terrible shape but for the miles that I saw on the receipt, they were going bad fast. There was an immediate shift in how well the car handled corners. The car tracked nice and straight, no noticeable road noise, they had two years of driving on them and still looked great, handled great on wet streets, carved through corners with a lot of confidence and best of all, they got me through a lot of snow during two winters. I was sold on them.

Now I have an AWD G37XS sedan. I purchased some 20" rims and got these same tires again 245/35/20 size. Same experience. No noticeable road noise, they grip great in the corners. For an all season tire, these things handle sporty. I'll likely never purchase a different tire for a passenger car if I can help it. Not unless it's a BF Goodrich G Force TA KDW, just because I have a lot of money to blow on a gorgeous chunk of rubber haha.

Last edited by ARogers502; 01-02-2019 at 02:24 AM.

Search this Thread

Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.