MyG37

MyG37 (https://www.myg37.com/forums/)
-   Wheels & Tires (https://www.myg37.com/forums/wheels-and-tires-307/)
-   -   New Wheels installed today. (https://www.myg37.com/forums/wheels-and-tires/271080-new-wheels-installed-today.html)

machomike8 10-31-2015 03:54 PM

Looks great!

InfinitiNB3YOND 11-01-2015 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by Ruben267 (Post 3963212)
I have the same color sedan and was looking at those same wheels. Looks great. Are you thinking of lowering it at all?

I haven't decided yet. What I would like to do hopefully within the next year, is vinyl wrap the window trim, get an oem spoiler to replace the chrome one, and get the black grill, and perhaps the front sport lip.

InfinitiNB3YOND 11-13-2015 12:55 AM

Spoiler

1 Attachment(s)
Hey everyone pretty excited that I just purchased and oem sedan spoiler for a graphite shadow colored sedan with the camera hole from eBay with instructions and template and everything. Should be getting it this weekend will probably install it over the Thanksgiving holiday, I will post pics afterwards. I paid $199, I believe that to be an excellent price, that is the cheapest I have found anywhere for a factory spoiler, the eBay user still has more if anyone is interested. I have attached a pic of the spoiler. I hope this helps anyone who is looking.

InfinitiNB3YOND 11-22-2015 04:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I just finished the spoiler install today and it was easier than I thought it would be, everything came out perfect it was pretty easy with the templates. I was still hesitant about drilling into the the trunk lid for the clips, but even with the template on I still measured it from every possible angle, then had a cup of coffee and pulled the trigger and drilled the holes on the trunk lid and it fit like a glove. Not bad for $199 would of cost close to $800 from the dealer. I have the black gloss vinyl wrap on its way for the chrome window trim, hope to get that done this week. This is the first time I have ever done anything like this with a car (and I was scared as hell) but with everyone on this site doing there on diy's and providing detail instructions is why I had the confidence and was able to do it this and hopefully many more projects. So thank you to all those who post diy instructions. Hmmmm it's only lets me post one pic.

InfinitiNB3YOND 11-22-2015 05:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is another pic from the top.

InfinitiNB3YOND 11-22-2015 05:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
And from the side.

ZahyMatar 11-22-2015 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by InfinitiNB3YOND (Post 3969679)
I just finished the spoiler install today and it was easier than I thought it would be, everything came out perfect it was pretty easy with the templates. I was still hesitant about drilling into the the trunk lid for the clips, but even with the template on I still measured it from every possible angle, then had a cup of coffee and pulled the trigger and drilled the holes on the trunk lid and it fit like a glove. Not bad for $199 would of cost close to $800 from the dealer. I have the black gloss vinyl wrap on its way for the chrome window trim, hope to get that done this week. This is the first time I have ever done anything like this with a car (and I was scared as hell) but with everyone on this site doing there on diy's and providing detail instructions is why I had the confidence and was able to do it this and hopefully many more projects. So thank you to all those who post diy instructions. Hmmmm it's only lets me post one pic.

Do you have a link for the DIY?

InfinitiNB3YOND 11-22-2015 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by ZahyMatar (Post 3969684)
Do you have a link for the DIY?

Here is the link, DIY: OE G37 sedan trunk spoiler install - G35Driver it's from the G35 forum but they are basically the same car the sky isn't the one with camera. You can also download the instructions from http://www.infiniti-techinfo.com/Home.aspx then click on home, then click on view Infiniti publications, then click on the drop down menu for accessories installation instructions, then the screen will refresh, then put in your year make and model. Hope this helps.

blnewt 11-22-2015 05:36 PM

Nice job on the install, glad it went well.

InfinitiNB3YOND 11-22-2015 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by blnewt (Post 3969692)
Nice job on the install, glad it went well.

Thanks, I have some 3m black gloss vinyl wrap from metro restyling on eBay coming should be here before thanksgiving, I will be using your diy, your diy calls for 12"x60". I got 24"x60" for $30 in case of error, if I make no errors will the remaining 12"x60" be enough to do the grill?

ZahyMatar 11-22-2015 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by InfinitiNB3YOND (Post 3969686)
Here is the link, DIY: OE G37 sedan trunk spoiler install - G35Driver it's from the G35 forum but they are basically the same car the sky isn't the one with camera. You can also download the instructions from http://www.infiniti-techinfo.com/Home.aspx then click on home, then click on view Infiniti publications, then click on the drop down menu for accessories installation instructions, then the screen will refresh, then put in your year make and model. Hope this helps.

Thanks man

InfinitiNB3YOND 11-22-2015 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by ZahyMatar (Post 3969702)
Thanks man

Your welcome.

blnewt 11-22-2015 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by InfinitiNB3YOND (Post 3969697)
Thanks, I have some 3m black gloss vinyl wrap from metro restyling on eBay coming should be here before thanksgiving, I will be using your diy, your diy calls for 12"x60". I got 24"x60" for $30 in case of error, if I make no errors will the remaining 12"x60" be enough to do the grill?

Yes, but can't make any errors :)
Look forward to your DIY.

InfinitiNB3YOND 11-22-2015 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by blnewt (Post 3969708)
Yes, but can't make any errors :)
Look forward to your DIY.

Thank you very much.

CMBurns 11-23-2015 05:09 PM

Very very nice. Love OEM wheels.