West Serving AZ, CA, HI, NV

Arizona G owners unite!

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2011, 12:17 AM
AZg37
Premier Member

Received 45 Likes on 6 Posts
Arizona G owners unite!

I see a lot of G's rolling around AZ, but very few people on here claim the grand canyon state. I wanted to start this thread to try and let us connect. We need to stick together and help each other out on finding parts, swapping parts, finding tuners, local shops, and possibly having meets.

SoCal and East Coast aren't the only places owners can have these luxuries.

To start things off, I've been to a lot of shops, and have modded my old 08 coupe and now my 09 sedan. If you have any questions, feel free to hit me up on here. I've been to a lot of dyno shops, and can recommend some if you're interested.

Secondly, It's a pain in the *** trying to sell parts and having to ship larger items like sway bars, rims and exhausts. We can find local AZ owners to sell to or swap if need be on here. Then we get first dibs and make each others lives easier!

I'll be taking my Invidia exhaust for me Sedan off soon, as well as possibly the sways and intakes so let me know if anyone might be interested.

Also, if anyone wants to swap wheels, check my add in the classifieds!!
Old 12-20-2011, 05:29 PM
3POINT7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey what's up. I want to get things moving here in az. There are slot of g's I see all the time and we have tons of things to do to have good meets and drives.
Old 12-20-2011, 05:42 PM
AZg37
Premier Member

Received 45 Likes on 6 Posts
Hope you have better luck than I did lol I'm still looking for anyone that wants my Invidia sedan exhaust or HFCs. Plus I'm STILL trying to swap my dpe wheels for stock ones.
Old 01-16-2012, 03:05 PM
tjf37

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
im in the market for my 08 g37s coupe. also, im not against the idea of starting meets every other week, or once a month until it gets larger
Old 04-26-2012, 01:55 AM
taek

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I am still lookin for az g37 owners!
Old 05-05-2012, 12:59 AM
tjf37

taek, im always down for a good cruise... theres alot more on g35driver if you want part in the infiniti community. anyways, lets hope more and more become common on this site so we can get some g37 representation out here
Old 05-05-2012, 01:44 AM
ilovemyg37

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
down in az myself, whats going on!
Old 05-05-2012, 11:26 PM
tjf37

for all of the g owners that are active on this site, what part of the valley is everyone from? if we can figure out where everyones coming from, we can figure out a centralized meet every other week and that way we can get together, share talk about the cars we show pride in, and just shoot the ****. who's down?

By the way, Im in queen creek but i dont mind a drive to whatever we determine
Old 05-11-2012, 12:46 AM
Tek-C
Registered Member

I'm down south in Sierra Vista. About an hour south of Tucson. I see a few hooked up Gs rolling around in my town and always wondered if they are on this site.
Old 05-11-2012, 12:47 AM
Tek-C
Registered Member

oh, and I'm definitely down for a meet.
Old 05-16-2012, 12:00 AM
taek

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
yea! we should do a unite cruise one time=)
Old 06-14-2012, 01:56 PM
blue_pen

Originally Posted by AZg37
I see a lot of G's rolling around AZ, but very few people on here claim the grand canyon state. I wanted to start this thread to try and let us connect. We need to stick together and help each other out on finding parts, swapping parts, finding tuners, local shops, and possibly having meets.

SoCal and East Coast aren't the only places owners can have these luxuries.

To start things off, I've been to a lot of shops, and have modded my old 08 coupe and now my 09 sedan. If you have any questions, feel free to hit me up on here. I've been to a lot of dyno shops, and can recommend some if you're interested.

Secondly, It's a pain in the *** trying to sell parts and having to ship larger items like sway bars, rims and exhausts. We can find local AZ owners to sell to or swap if need be on here. Then we get first dibs and make each others lives easier!

I'll be taking my Invidia exhaust for me Sedan off soon, as well as possibly the sways and intakes so let me know if anyone might be interested.

Also, if anyone wants to swap wheels, check my add in the classifieds!!
Hey man i just got my G37s a month ago. And lived here in phoenix for about a year and half. I am always up for hanging out or just meeting up to talk about cars. I am in downtown phoenix, i was driving down 16th street and I thought I saw your car FYI.

I would like to talk to folks who have modded there G's and get the feed back before doing anything to my car. Just let me know a good time to meet up man.

Ruben
Old 06-15-2012, 02:16 AM
C-grunt

Hey guys just joined. Ive had my 2010 sedan for about a year and a half now. I live in north Peoria. My car is dark gray, debadged and I painted the trim and tires black.
Old 11-22-2012, 01:50 PM
NOWAK

Hey whats up i picked up a 2010 g37s sedan last month and im looking to talk to some g37 owners about mods feel free to hit me up or send me your # on a priv. Mes.
Old 11-29-2012, 02:46 AM
NOWAK

Any g37 sedan owners out there live near phoenix az. I would like to meet up and check out mods that other people have done to ther g37

Quick Reply: Arizona G owners unite!