VPP Purchasing VPP Purchasing

Read this before using VPP!

Old 07-09-2013, 01:28 AM
SilverTL05

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Exclamation Read this before using VPP!

Hi Guys,

I just wanted give you guys some helpful tips for buying/leasing using the VPP.

Recently, I was given 4 different monthly quotes by using the VPP. They were about $15-$180 difference in the payment.

So, i encourage you guys to shop around with your VPP code.

#1. You can check your vehicle price/discount from (www.insidenissan.com) and print out your VPP certificate from there.

#2. Compare your car price with some major online brokers, AAA or Costco auto. Sometimes they might have a better deals than the VPP/dealer price.

#3. Don't just TRUST one dealer when they give you the "VPP Quote." 3 out of 5 dealerships will all quote you different prices. so call around for the best price! THIS IS VERY COMMON PRACTICE. I over paid $100 more per month on my lease.

#4. VPP price is still negotiable. Some dealership will beat another dealer's VPP price to win your business. I saved $35/mo on my payment before.

Good luck guys!

Old 11-10-2014, 07:05 PM
dkmura
Registered Member

Received 77 Likes on 67 Posts
Link in suggestion #1 no worky...
Old 11-11-2014, 02:52 AM
telcoman
Registered Member

Received 161 Likes on 139 Posts
Originally Posted by SilverTL05
Hi Guys,

I just wanted give you guys some helpful tips for buying/leasing using the VPP.

Recently, I was given 4 different monthly quotes by using the VPP. They were about $15-$180 difference in the payment.

So, i encourage you guys to shop around with your VPP code.

#1. You can check your vehicle price/discount from (www.insidenissan.com) and print out your VPP certificate from there.

#2. Compare your car price with some major online brokers, AAA or Costco auto. Sometimes they might have a better deals than the VPP/dealer price.

#3. Don't just TRUST one dealer when they give you the "VPP Quote." 3 out of 5 dealerships will all quote you different prices. so call around for the best price! THIS IS VERY COMMON PRACTICE. I over paid $100 more per month on my lease.

#4. VPP price is still negotiable. Some dealership will beat another dealer's VPP price to win your business. I saved $35/mo on my payment before.

Good luck guys!

Keep in mind that every purchaser has a different credit score, age, martial status, home ownership, job history etc. Also not every dealer uses the same credit bureau so VPP prices may vary.

Telcoman