Hate in the Car Community

Old 10-20-2017, 11:55 PM
JustROLLIN
Registered Member

Received 36 Likes on 30 Posts
Hate in the Car Community

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to post this vid I watched a few minutes ago. Its a video about hate in the car community... I thought it was pretty insightful and well done, so I wanted to share it. I see some of this around our own boards and certainly across the car community, especially when it comes to crossing brand lines. Anyway, the message hit home...we all pour our dollars, time, thought, and hearts into these things, so respect.

Old 10-21-2017, 01:32 AM
PNW_IPL
Registered Member

Received 543 Likes on 435 Posts
Saywat, amongst others could learn something from this. There is a lot of good here in this community but those haters and bashers and grouchy people make it suck. Same at my350z few bad apples ruin the experience.
Old 10-21-2017, 02:29 AM
General Grim
Registered Member

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
I personally dislike most Infiniti drivers in my area. It is true that there are a few bad apples out there in any brand of car. I live in Central Cali so Infinitis are not as common like it is in the South, but when I do run into another Infiniti it is usually some douche racer speeding and driving recklessly or some pretentious person thinking they are something special because they drive a luxury vehicle (just like BMW and Benz drivers). Anyway I remember some guy in a G37 with loud exhaust tail gating me and cutting off someone next to me just to try and race me at a stop light. Typical music blaring so loud you can feel the bass and extra bright xenon lights that blind others. I also remember a lady on her phone driving a nice FX37. She was swerving back and forth in the freeway tail gating people so they would move out of her way. I understand everyone is in a hurry, but man it was a traffic jam so everyone was going 30mpg in the 101. I can keep going on and on, but those are the two that I remember clearly. I always wanted to check out the car scene in my area but it is filled with the bad apples as I said. Sometimes I want to change my emblems to the Nissan 370GT after seeing those Infiniti drivers, but decided not to as Douche bags in lifted Nissan Titans and Zs torment our roads lol.
Old 10-21-2017, 08:54 PM
hozilla
Registered Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Agreed, but unfortunately characteristic traits like that don't just disappear overnight. Ignorant people like to remain ignorant.

Originally Posted by PNW_IPL
Saywat, amongst others could learn something from this. There is a lot of good here in this community but those haters and bashers and grouchy people make it suck. Same at my350z few bad apples ruin the experience.
The following users liked this post:
PNW_IPL (10-21-2017)
Old 10-23-2017, 10:18 AM
RMB5190
Super Moderator

Received 500 Likes on 429 Posts
A lot of my 'hate' really comes from the ignorance of those who can't take good advice. Perfect example is the stance crowd that can't grasp the fact that, outside of a drift course, your car is a hazard. Putting that much strain on your tires and suspension is asking for a catastrophic failure. Their only rebutle: no it doesn't, and it looks good.

No. You look ridiculous.

I've lost hope for them but everything else I can understand the mindset behind the mod and appreciate what the owner was attempting. I think a lot of the short tempered responses from members here are a result of questions being asked that can easily be found; rather than creating a thread regarding said question. They've been around so long that it's become annoying to them and I get it. I'm fairly young so 'newbie' questions don't bother me; I enjoy successfully modding and helping those getting into the scene. We all started somewhere and needed help at some point. No such thing as a stupid question but try finding the answer on your own before posting.

Search this Thread