MyG37

MyG37 (https://www.myg37.com/forums/)
-   Vendor Comments/Reviews/Feedback (https://www.myg37.com/forums/vendor-comments-reviews-feedback-371/)
-   -   Vendor GTMonters-Alhambra, CA (https://www.myg37.com/forums/vendor-comments-reviews-feedback/264061-gtmonters-alhambra-ca.html)

ANMVQ 12-31-2014 08:57 AM

GTMonters-Alhambra, CA

Hey guys ,

Anyone know who they are? This isn't GTM is it under a different name? I don't think there are on here but on the 370Z forum.

G37Sam 12-31-2014 09:31 AM

Yeah I saw them, strange. Someone should check them out. They're selling wheels coils and basic stuff though. Not very smart to come under the same name though.

Black Betty 12-31-2014 10:09 AM

Heinrich Siauw and Tommy Siauw are listed with the California Secretary of State as a only members of the LLC. Names familiar to anyone?

VRG37S 12-31-2014 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by Black Betty (Post 3859511)
Heinrich Siauw and Tommy Siauw are listed with the California Secretary of State as a only members of the LLC. Names familiar to anyone?

Yes Heinrich Siauw used to be a part of Genome tuning, I've dealt with him before and it was a smooth transaction.

Presto 01-01-2015 01:43 AM

i know sam@gtm had brain surgery but i doubt he is that stupid to start a company with a similar name. He will be back eventually with a very different shop name and maybe even others listed as owners.

ZOSTER33 01-01-2015 04:40 PM

Got an address for them?
I can go there to check the place out for you!

ANMVQ 01-02-2015 01:41 PM

Negative, Site only has phone number 626 502.8123

ANMVQ 01-05-2015 09:17 PM

Nothing guys :/

i heart ricers 06-02-2015 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by ANMVQ (Post 3859497)
Hey guys ,

Anyone know who they are? This isn't GTM is it under a different name? I don't think there are on here but on the 370Z forum.

whos gtm?

gtmonsters 06-03-2015 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by G37Sam (Post 3859503)
Yeah I saw them, strange. Someone should check them out. They're selling wheels coils and basic stuff though. Not very smart to come under the same name though.

Originally Posted by Black Betty (Post 3859511)

Originally Posted by VRG37S (Post 3859607)
Yes Heinrich Siauw used to be a part of Genome tuning, I've dealt with him before and it was a smooth transaction.

Hey guys,

what do you need to know about us? My name is Heinrich. As previously mentioned above, I used to run a company called GenomeTuning with my partner Ash, we were vendors on many different forums and run a shop in Brea, CA.

I've part ways with Ash, as his vision of where the company is going is different with where I plan to take mine. Ash is still active, but mostly on the FT86 forums (they're still going strong, sponsoring FT86 fest and the likes)

We're going to be a manufacturer of Quality rotors soon (the company that will be producing them are making ferrari rotors that are approved by the Ferrari Club of America!)

please let me know if you have any questions. Oh yeah, our shop it not open yet, but we will be located close to La Verne, CA :)

-------

Edit: Its rather unfortunate that we started our company before reading up on the GTM Motorsports saga, but I dont think we'd change our name because we both share the first 3 letters of our name as that company, and also hope that people dont think that we are the same company due to using the same letters.

For reference where we're taking our name. GT as you know, can stand for Grand Touring. Our naming scheme goes as follow:

GT//Monsters - vendor shop for basic performance parts, bolt-ons etc.
GT//Rotors - Manufacturer of Performance Rotors ( ETA Summer 2015 )
GT//Wraps - car wrap shop at our new warehouse in La Verne (ETA Winter 2015)
GT//Racing - (Future Project) Tuning Shop and future race team (one day we can dream right?)

Kris 3.7 06-04-2015 10:20 AM

I've purchased parts from GT monsters and had a smooth transaction and good communication. I think it's purely a coincidence that they share the same letters. My .02 for what it's worth.

Black Betty 06-04-2015 11:31 AM

Thanks for chiming in and clearing that up Heinrich. As you are probably aware now GTM royally screwed a lot of people out of a lot of money on their way out the door so it's great for our members to know that you are in no way associated with those losers.

Best of luck.

BrianJC 06-04-2015 05:42 PM

I've had several dealings with GT//Monsters and all have been a pleasure. I've had no trouble with my orders from them. They've answered all of my questions about my parts before I purchased and after to help clear up things for me. I'd recommend them. I don't know anything about the other group. I've only been on the forum for a few months now but really happy with this community of G owners. They've all been very helpful.

Q.Gsxr 06-04-2015 09:06 PM

I also placed a order with GTMonsters and it went very smoothly with constant communication throughout the transaction.

Lamify 06-05-2015 01:15 AM

No problems whatsoever with this company. Fast shipping no problem