Vendor Comments/Reviews/Feedback Comments, Reviews, and Feedback on MyG37 Vendors

Vossen Wheels update!

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2012, 12:59 PM
dags07

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vossen Wheels update!

Second time I see this picture of my car with the broken Vossen in another forum and I want to leave things clear (https://www.myg37.com/forums/wheels-...ost-up-74.html)

Hi guys, I am new here and I do not own a G37. I am really sorry but I noticed that someone used a picture of my car when my Vossen wheel cracked. There is a lot of misinformation going on. I am a member of my8thgen.com and you can see my updated post here:

http://www.my8thgen.com/forums/showt...-Review-Update

I have the same user name and the black accord is mine.

I contacted Vossen and within 30 minutes I had a brand new wheel put on my car, stickers and a free tshirt. Best customer service of my life. Please stop spreading lies. They sell quality rims and they stand behind them no matter what!

This is a picture of my car as proof.
Old 04-19-2012, 01:15 PM
hotdawwgman
Registered Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Uh oh!
Old 04-19-2012, 01:29 PM
dags07

More pics at V2 of the wheels that Vossen gave me 1 day before V2

Old 04-19-2012, 01:34 PM
Diego@Vossen
Former Sponsor

Received 271 Likes on 232 Posts
SICK Accord, Thanks for sharing man!
Old 04-19-2012, 02:09 PM
Kidcane
Florida G Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Thanks for the update but who is spreading said lies? All I see is someone posted a pic of your car. The wheel did break...right? I am glad they stepped up and took care of it like they should but it did happen. Unless I am missing something?
Old 04-19-2012, 02:14 PM
dags07

Originally Posted by Kidcane
Thanks for the update but who is spreading said lies? All I see is someone posted a pic of your car. The wheel did break...right? I am glad they stepped up and took care of it like they should but it did happen. Unless I am missing something?
People were talking about the quality of the wheels and saying they were c!@#. The people from a BMW forum as really using my picture to blame vossen for my almost death? Just wanted to clear the water since is my car lol ^^
Old 04-19-2012, 03:58 PM
dags07

Originally Posted by Vossen Wheels
SICK Accord, Thanks for sharing man!
Thanks man, maybe some day I will feature by you guys ^^
Old 04-19-2012, 04:03 PM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Received 2,087 Likes on 1,267 Posts
This thread was posted in a technical forum. It doesn't belong here so I have moved it to where it belongs (Vendor Comments/Feedback/Reviews forum). Please make a note for the future.

I'm glad that you are still so happy with Vossen's service because they replaced your wheel quickly and gave you some swag after your Vossen wheel completely broke.

BTW, you link is not working.
Old 04-20-2012, 01:25 AM
dags07

Originally Posted by Black Betty
This thread was posted in a technical forum. It doesn't belong here so I have moved it to where it belongs (Vendor Comments/Feedback/Reviews forum). Please make a note for the future.

I'm glad that you are still so happy with Vossen's service because they replaced your wheel quickly and gave you some swag after your Vossen wheel completely broke.

BTW, you link is not working.
Thanks for moving my thread, I am new here so I didnt really know where I was posting. Thank you again.
Old 04-20-2012, 01:38 PM
Oki370GT

Its great that Vossen has awesome customer service and warranty coverage, but it does not negate the fact that the wheel broke. Do you mind sharing the details of what exactly happened and how it was your fault?
Old 04-20-2012, 10:21 PM
dags07

Originally Posted by Oki370GT
Its great that Vossen has awesome customer service and warranty coverage, but it does not negate the fact that the wheel broke. Do you mind sharing the details of what exactly happened and how it was your fault?
The actual part of hitting the wheel was my fault but the breakage wasn't. I was leaving school and while making a turn at a red light my car slided and hit a curb (I rained earlier that morning), It wasn't a really strong hit because i was coming from a stop but given the angle I hit it right in the spoke where it connects to the lip it just gave up at impact, after that the unbalanced caused the other ones to fail. Thats what exactly happened
Old 04-21-2012, 12:54 AM
ZOSTER33
Premier Member

Received 228 Likes on 166 Posts
Originally Posted by dags07
The actual part of hitting the wheel was my fault but the breakage wasn't. I was leaving school and while making a turn at a red light my car slided and hit a curb (I rained earlier that morning), It wasn't a really strong hit because i was coming from a stop but given the angle I hit it right in the spoke where it connects to the lip it just gave up at impact, after that the unbalanced caused the other ones to fail. Thats what exactly happened
Wow and the guys at Vossen replaced the wheel for you despite the fact that you curbed your rim? That is awesome! You would think that something like that would not be covered under anyone's warranty. You're a very lucky guy, congrats.
Old 04-19-2013, 02:55 AM
jayrdong

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Anyone know when the Vossen CV5 will be made in 19" rims?
Old 04-21-2013, 02:06 PM
WhiteG_

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by jayrdong
Anyone know when the Vossen CV5 will be made in 19" rims?
Send Diego@Vossen a PM, he should/would know.
Old 04-21-2013, 02:46 PM
ice350

I heard Vossen stands behind their wheels and this is a perfect example. Who replaces wheels after someone admits curbing them? This should get them plenty more customers.

Quick Reply: Vossen Wheels update!