Vendor Comments/Reviews/Feedback Comments, Reviews, and Feedback on MyG37 Vendors

Vossen experience

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2012, 06:02 PM
BooSa37

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
^^this is what I like about vossen customer service
Old 01-23-2012, 06:06 PM
Jav@Vossen
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation

Originally Posted by Jesse_G37
I'm very disappointed in Vossen at this point... My CV3's held up for about 1 month before chipping and peeling... I should state that the wheels were no abused in ANY way.

I can not believe I paid $2400+ from CARID for a set of cast wheels... I could of gotten so much more. Never again!
Jesse, I just looked up the Vossen sales history for CARID and they have never sold the CV3 wheels in the state of Illinois. The only 5x114.3 set they bought was shipped to NYC.

I'm a little lost at this point. There seems to be no PM, email or call made to Vossen or CARID about the chipping and peeling issue, also there is no record of these wheels being sold to you by CARID.

I don't think its fair for you to be bashing Vossen when you have not made any attempt to let anyone know about the issue and there is no trace of you even purchasing these wheels.

Please email me with more information. jav@vossenwheels.com

Thanks
Old 01-23-2012, 09:13 PM
Jesse_G37

Excuse me? When did I say I purchased these wheels from Illinois? I live in two different states and travel between the two. I bought them when I was in CA. I haven't been on this thread in a day or so because I am working and don't have further time for this. I will definitely be emailing you and my comments will not end on this forum! You have enraged me sir by attempting to portray me as a liar!

Edit* I would also like to point out that when I did contact Vossen, I was told to contact CARID and work out the issues with them. The fact that CARID supposedly never contacted you does not speak well of them to me. I think a credit card dispute is inbound.

Further Edit** I would also like to point that your staff responded to this thread only a few hours ago and because I didn't get a chance to read any of your responses and send an email or PM within a few hours of a post I must be a liar? Are you guys freaking kidding me? Some of us have jobs during the day that do not afford us the luxury of playing online during business hours!

Last edited by Jesse_G37; 01-23-2012 at 09:32 PM.
Old 01-23-2012, 09:45 PM
VossenG37S

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
Jav is trying to help you, why get all upset amd furious? Just email Jav the proof of purchase where u bought or all info etc. that's all he's asking, calm down and just email him withought anger! that won't help anything.
Old 01-23-2012, 10:02 PM
Jesse_G37

Originally Posted by VossenG37S
Jav is trying to help you, why get all upset amd furious? Just email Jav the proof of purchase where u bought or all info etc. that's all he's asking, calm down and just email him withought anger! that won't help anything.
Really? I didn't read any requests for the above information? He simply stated his findings based on incomplete information and definitely implied that I'm not being truthful. Am I taking crazy pills?

The following is definitely a professional attemp to help me; "I don't think its fair for you to be bashing Vossen when you have not made any attempt to let anyone know about the issue and there is no trace of you even purchasing these wheels."

I will not be back on this thread for a little while ( just FYI in case anyone wants to make more accusations about my lack of presence equalling dishonesty), I'm sitting at ohare preparing to fly back to LA. I'm definitely going to need a drink before the flight after this BS... WTF...

Holy hell am I glad I bought my Volks... LMFAO
Old 01-23-2012, 10:06 PM
VossenG37S

Back up a page man! I see no need for you to take it this route.
Old 01-23-2012, 10:08 PM
Jesse_G37

Back up a page man! I see no need for you to take it this route.
I'm not that one that started down this route am I? Everything was fairly civil until I didn't respond in the required amount of time and it automatically made me a liar. I'm sorry man but if you were in my shoes with a similar situation you would be feeling me on this. I know they are your buddies and all.

I just came on here to help warn other about this garbage and now I'm on trial... No good dead goes unpunished...
Old 01-23-2012, 10:11 PM
BooSa37

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Jesse_g37. Jav/team clearly just want you to contact them to find out the details about your purchase. I have no idea why you getting so defensive about this, just contact them n discuss the issue. There is really no need for all this IMO.
Old 01-23-2012, 10:15 PM
VossenG37S

Contact them and be done with it! This thread was started for my buddy Danny celebrating his purchase of his 82s. Way to thread jack lol. Anyway, just email him and get to the bottom of this.
Old 01-23-2012, 10:25 PM
Jesse_G37

Contact them and be done with it! This thread was started for my buddy Danny celebrating his purchase of his 82s. Way to thread jack lol. Anyway, just email him and get to the bottom of this.
I agree with you on this 100% on this point and I will not post anything further on this here. Sorry OP
Old 01-23-2012, 10:37 PM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Received 2,087 Likes on 1,267 Posts
Will all the fanboys please stop intervening in this and let the disgruntled customer and the representatives from Vossen work this out between themselves? Both parties seem to be grownups and can handle this without all the interjection that's just making things more confusing for others trying to follow the thread. Vossen reps seem to be completely capable of speaking for themselves and nobody needs the incessant commentary and defense of Vossen from people who are not involved in the situation. Thanks.

Jesse if you haven't already, I strongly encourage you to try to contact the Vossen reps personally (PM, call, or email) as doing it here on the forum will only be inundated with all of their satisfied customers who will give you their viewpoint of how wonderful Vossen has been to them even though you are the one having the issue. I'd encourage Vossen reps to try to contact the customer via PM if you are trying to ascertain the actual issue and correct it. This is only my opinion, trying to be as impartial as possible and hopefully facilitate a solution that's satisfactory to everyone involved.
Old 01-23-2012, 11:06 PM
Xcalibur
Registered Member

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
That's like the best warranty in it's league! If I had to buy wheels over again, I'd buy just for the warranty alone.
Old 01-23-2012, 11:20 PM
Mike@Vossen
SUPPORT AUTHENTICITY!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Exclamation

Originally Posted by Black Betty
Will all the fanboys please stop intervening in this and let the disgruntled customer and the representatives from Vossen work this out between themselves? Both parties seem to be grownups and can handle this without all the interjection that's just making things more confusing for others trying to follow the thread. Vossen reps seem to be completely capable of speaking for themselves and nobody needs the incessant commentary and defense of Vossen from people who are not involved in the situation. Thanks.

Jesse if you haven't already, I strongly encourage you to try to contact the Vossen reps personally (PM, call, or email) as doing it here on the forum will only be inundated with all of their satisfied customers who will give you their viewpoint of how wonderful Vossen has been to them even though you are the one having the issue. I'd encourage Vossen reps to try to contact the customer via PM if you are trying to ascertain the actual issue and correct it. This is only my opinion, trying to be as impartial as possible and hopefully facilitate a solution that's satisfactory to everyone involved.
Jesse has a PM per your request and our emails are in this thread. We hope this can be resolved in a reasonable fashion. Thank you.
Old 01-24-2012, 11:47 AM
Jav@Vossen
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Jesse_G37
Excuse me? When did I say I purchased these wheels from Illinois? I live in two different states and travel between the two. I bought them when I was in CA. I haven't been on this thread in a day or so because I am working and don't have further time for this. I will definitely be emailing you and my comments will not end on this forum! You have enraged me sir by attempting to portray me as a liar!

Edit* I would also like to point out that when I did contact Vossen, I was told to contact CARID and work out the issues with them. The fact that CARID supposedly never contacted you does not speak well of them to me. I think a credit card dispute is inbound.

Further Edit** I would also like to point that your staff responded to this thread only a few hours ago and because I didn't get a chance to read any of your responses and send an email or PM within a few hours of a post I must be a liar? Are you guys freaking kidding me? Some of us have jobs during the day that do not afford us the luxury of playing online during business hours!
Jesse, I never called you a liar. I just clearly said please send me more information regarding this matter.

And I did not expect you to respond to us in a few hours.. what I meant was that in the last month or two we have not had any PM's, email or calls regarding any CV3 wheels on a G37 chipping or peeling. So no one in our company is aware of the situation. That's all I'm saying. I just think you should give us a chance to solve your problem before you publicly bash our company.

Can you just please email me your invoice from CARID and let me know who you talked to over there about the wheels chipping and peeling. Also please email some pictures of the defects. As soon as I receive this information from you I will ship you our brand new replacements.

Thanks

Jav

jav@vossenwheels.com
Old 01-24-2012, 11:58 AM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Received 2,087 Likes on 1,267 Posts
So there it is. Thank you Mike and Jav! The ball is now in your court Jesse. Please contact the guys at Vossen directly with the info they requested in order help them to try to resolve this.

Quick Reply: Vossen experience