Vendor Comments/Reviews/Feedback Comments, Reviews, and Feedback on MyG37 Vendors

Autokit-X, why are you faking the funk?

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2011, 01:48 PM
Presto

Received 73 Likes on 66 Posts
Wow at the huge gaps around the trunk on the pics op posted.
Hope auto kits is better fitment
Old 09-22-2011, 01:52 PM
AUTOKITS-X
Banned

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by xlack
I know you have AKX duckbill trunks coming up soon, but please post pictures of actual product you're selling and not use pictures of another trunk that looks SIMILAR.

Also, I know you've used pictures of weiboy's AKX v2 diffuser (even though you didn't ask), but that's cool since it's from you guys...

but this.. is not cool.

I don't know why you have to make this thread?

I did ask Weiboy permition to use his pictures and also stoof.

WE DON'T MAKE THESE TRUNKS!!

Did you see the AK Logo or advertising as Autokits products??? NOO..
We didn't even put here on the forum.

when customers call asking for the price, fitment, etc.. we tell them that WE DON'T MAKE THIS TRUNK.. Its made for other company and has some fitment issues.

We used to sell only Autokits Products but PEOPLE CALL asking if we can get products from other companies.... is that bad? please the customer.

Last edited by AUTOKITS-X; 09-22-2011 at 02:09 PM.
Old 09-22-2011, 01:54 PM
The Jewbag

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by AUTOKITS-X
is that bad? to pleasure the customer??.

-__________________________________________________ ____-
Old 09-22-2011, 01:57 PM
WPPJR30

Received 53 Likes on 38 Posts
We used to sell only Autokits Products but PEOPLE CALL asking if we can get products from other companies.... is that bad? to pleasure the customer??.
Bad how? Bad for the industry? YES.

When you sell fake parts like AIT, 180, VIS, and Seibon... Yes, it is bad to "pleasure the customer."
Old 09-22-2011, 02:01 PM
xlack
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I don't know why you have to make this thread?

I did ask Weiboy permition to use his pictures and also stoof.

WE DON'T MAKE THESE TRUNKS!!

Did you see the AK Logo or advertising as Autokits products??? NOO..
We didn't even put here on the forum.

when customers call asking for the price, fitment, etc.. we tell them that WE DON'T MAKE THIS TRUNK.. Its made for other company and has some fitment issues.

We used to sell only Autokits Products but PEOPLE CALL asking if we can get products from other companies.... is that bad? to pleasure the customer??.
I never said anything about whether you make these trunks. That's not the issue here.

If you're posting pictures of said trunk on your website, you're passing them on as you're selling said products, which is not the case.

Also Stoof trunk is created by another company: motorlux, whereas wei's is not created by a company, so how r u trying to sell a one-off trunk. They all look similar but they are not the same!

How come when I asked weiboy before I made this thread if he knows about this and he said

also I am not here to argue about AKX selling other company's product!
Old 09-22-2011, 02:01 PM
ipitythefoo
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Pleasure the customer

Old 09-22-2011, 02:06 PM
AUTOKITS-X
Banned

Originally Posted by WPPJR30
Bad how? Bad for the industry? YES.

When you sell fake parts like AIT, 180, VIS, and Seibon... Yes, it is bad to "pleasure the customer."
Please don't start with the Authentic or fake parts. not every body can affort $1,000+ diffuser from Japan.

We have companies on ebay faking Autokits Parts..!! Yes it hurts the business but the same people who bought these parts, call us and buy the Authentic Autokits diffuser from us..

people will choose whether they want the authentic or fake parts, but they will know how much money will spend fixing parts with issues.
Old 09-22-2011, 02:09 PM
GraphiteG37S

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
Why post picture of something you don't make or sell, you are disatisfying the customer when they call to order and you say you don't sell that.

Last edited by GraphiteG37S; 09-22-2011 at 02:15 PM.
Old 09-22-2011, 02:11 PM
AUTOKITS-X
Banned

Originally Posted by ipitythefoo
Pleasure the customer

sorry, it was a typo
Old 09-22-2011, 02:13 PM
tWistedMissiOn
Registered Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Great spot Xlack. Not cool of AKX to do that too. I would think the trunk are made from AKX too if i am looking at for trunks and saw the product on the website. That's really misleading. And by having the picture there, its not like people would ask whether AKX made them, they would assume so straight away. Not cool...
Old 09-22-2011, 02:14 PM
AUTOKITS-X
Banned

Originally Posted by GraphiteG37S
Why post picture of something you don't make or sell, you ask then disatisfying the customer when they call to order and you say you don't sell that.
Its simple, when customer call we tell them that, we don't make the trunk, we know that it has some issues and trying to explain them that, we are coming soon with our own desing with better fitment, but there are people who don't really care about it and they just want to buy a trunk like that.
Old 09-22-2011, 02:16 PM
xlack
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
if ure selling motorlux trunk or fresh ta def trunk or HikkataDori's DoriLuxe trunk, or even ur own AKX trunks, and u post up pictures of those actual products ure selling, i wouldn't of said a thing.

I'm just saying it's misleading to post pictures of a one-off trunk that u won't be selling.

i have nothing against AKX products btw. I've seen many of your products first-hand and the fitment and quality are top-notch. I hope u understand what i'm trying to say here
Old 09-22-2011, 02:18 PM
AUTOKITS-X
Banned

Originally Posted by tWistedMissiOn
Great spot Xlack. Not cool of AKX to do that too. I would think the trunk are made from AKX too if i am looking at for trunks and saw the product on the website. That's really misleading. And by having the picture there, its not like people would ask whether AKX made them, they would assume so straight away. Not cool...
If you look at the website all products made for Autokits say "AK" or "Autokits" when we don't make it.. we put different logo like AIT, 180, etc.. and even we tell the customer by phone or e_mail, this product is not made by AUTOKITS
Old 09-22-2011, 02:19 PM
GraphiteG37S

Its simple, when customer call we tell them that, we don't make the trunk, we know that it has some issues and trying to explain them that, we are coming soon with our own desing with better fitment, but there are people who don't really care about it and they just want to buy a trunk like that.

^ How can you say Weiboys trunk has issues? Have you ever seen it? It's and oem trunk molded, how can there be fitmmt issues?

(I can understand that full replacement trunks like motorlux and freshtadeaf may have fitment issues)

Last edited by GraphiteG37S; 09-22-2011 at 02:25 PM.
Old 09-22-2011, 02:21 PM
GraphiteG37S

I still don't understand why you post pictures of products you don't make or sell... That's like me posting up pictures of Weiboys, or xlacks car on my Facebook and and saying it's mine when it's clearly not.

Quick Reply: Autokit-X, why are you faking the funk?