MyG37

MyG37 (https://www.myg37.com/forums/)
-   Vendor Comments/Reviews/Feedback (https://www.myg37.com/forums/vendor-comments-reviews-feedback-371/)
-   -   How many of us order ARK exhaust from HPAuto? (https://www.myg37.com/forums/vendor-comments-reviews-feedback/204336-how-many-of-us-order-ark-exhaust-from-hpauto.html)

350zrb 02-05-2010 10:26 AM

How many of us order ARK exhaust from HPAuto?

How many of us pre-order and paid (half or full) ARK exhaust from HPAuto?
Thanks

jarborn1 02-05-2010 10:27 AM

Oh boy...

This is going to end bad..

Blackjack 02-05-2010 10:36 AM

All I have to say is Best of Luck! That man is long gone and your money has been spent.

greek_infiniti9 02-05-2010 10:40 AM

The forum is split on this issue (I think). I myself have never had an issue with Andy, that being said, I haven't ordered/talked to him in some time. Best of luck, I hope everything gets go u ok.

finagle69 02-05-2010 11:00 AM

I did. Need to try to get a hold of him.

Kidcane 02-05-2010 11:47 AM

He seems to come through on the low cost items but 50/50 on anything expensive. Good luck.

Gamedog 02-05-2010 12:05 PM

Man why dont people do research before buying? :mad:

Namir 02-05-2010 12:53 PM

Good luck to those who did. Really hope you get your money back through paypal or CC company because Andy is probably buying margaritas in mexico right now.

350zrb 02-05-2010 03:12 PM

I talked to HPAuto and he assured me that ARK will receive the pre-payment early next week.

xlack 02-05-2010 03:18 PM

i think he's still somewhat legit.. he still can be reached u know

350zrb 02-05-2010 03:37 PM

yes, I called him 3 times (not in the same week) for status and he returned my call with 24 hrs for all 3 times.

akuma_83 02-05-2010 07:09 PM

Crossing my fingers...

Originally Posted by 350zrb (Post 2855731)
yes, I called him 3 times (not in the same week) for status and he returned my call with 24 hrs for all 3 times.

Dude I hope so... I ordered from Andy and Ive been communicating with him via email and so far he has been very responsive and replies quickly not to mention that I spoke to him over the phone on numerous occasions regarding the exhaust and parts that I had ordered from him in the past... Not to dis Andy, but there are a bunch of people bad mouthing the guy already on the Vender Support Thread... This could be his comeback to the G37 community and pulling through with the ARK pre orders... Let us all hope so... im on the same boat as you bro ! all i know is that when the exhaust finally ships and Andy pulls through im going to write a huge review of the exhaust and also in Andy's defense ! shoots !

- Art

g37RN 02-05-2010 07:31 PM

Andy can email and talk to you guys all he wants, but until you have the exhaust in your hands. All I can say is good luck. NO PROBLEMS with Tony at Fast Intensions

Buckeye G 02-05-2010 07:38 PM

I just finally recieved my wheels for Andy after 4 months.

akuma_83 02-05-2010 09:27 PM

Come on Andy pull through !

Originally Posted by Buckeye G (Post 2855833)
I just finally recieved my wheels for Andy after 4 months.

dude I was reading your post on the other thread about HPAuto, so Andy finally did pull through huh ? so did you get all four ? cause I know in your last post you mentioned you only recieved 2 out of 4... just curious... I mean I know that it took 4 months and all, but seriously he did complete the deal (I hope it dont take 4 months for my exhaust to come in, lol !:D)... all that matters is Andy is following through with orders... right ? I guess he's trying to make a come back from all the bashing he's getting from on the HPAuto thread... I hope everything pulls through with the ARK Pre-orders and Andy redeems himself ! shoots ! :cool:

jnguyen 02-06-2010 12:57 AM

Akuma_83 or Andy_83?

You decide...

HAHAHA jk jk but yeah good luck everyone. I heard the pre-order money still hasn't been sent to Ark yet even though it was due?

rossab 02-06-2010 10:35 AM

I made a huge order from that guy, he said he had everything in stock... but only sent 1 piece at a time, and this was when the economy was good. Finally I had to call my credit card company to get the money for half of my order back.

The guy is the scam.. he's obviously using the money he gets from an order today to purchase and send out the orders he made 2-4 months ago. If he's not out of business yet he will be soon, and you don't want to be the guy that was in that 4 month waiting period when he does go out.

akuma_83 02-07-2010 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by jnguyen (Post 2855938)
Akuma_83 or Andy_83?

You decide...

HAHAHA jk jk but yeah good luck everyone. I heard the pre-order money still hasn't been sent to Ark yet even though it was due?

:icon17:nah dude my name aint Andy, but thanks ! dude seriously if it was, then why the hell would I be stressing over this whole exhaust **** ?... FML ! I just want this done and over with... :banghead:

996/699 02-09-2010 05:29 PM

guys and gals....wont any of you learn from my mistakes? Andy is a crook. He is in business illegally in AZ. Nothing he states is true. He has a BBB rating of F. Do NOT send him any money. If you do, it is going right to me since he owes me $750 and I have a lawyer involved. You will get the same service I got. 9 months of no money and no product. Just aggravation and lies. I am not the only one. there are dozens of people he has done this to.

ARKperformance 02-13-2010 03:29 PM

Just wanted to give an update on a separate post. Us here at ARK PERFORMANCE is concerned that the initial pre order was not placed and everyday the exhausts are leaving our facility. We will do what we can to hold on to 3 exhausts for HP to make his payment.

I know that Akuma 83 and many others were one of the first to go on our pre-order list for our system and should be one of the first to receive it.

We will do what we can to help and keep the community updated.

Alex

350zrb 02-13-2010 04:19 PM

I am one of them.
Hope you have one with my name on it.

Jerry 02-13-2010 06:33 PM

Gave him a hug order.. and same thing one item at a time. Never got all of though. I'm at over a year now back and forth with a set of high flow cats. Just rediculious. 100% don't send andy from HP any money.

ARKperformance 02-14-2010 02:06 AM

Originally Posted by 350zrb (Post 2858937)
I am one of them.
Hope you have one with my name on it.

Im doing what I can to hold 3 exhaust because that was what HP wanted. Im sure one of them are yours. However, if other vendors keep on selling them, I will not be able to hold them for much longer.

We are just as excited as the customer to see that they are running a product that we put our blood and sweat into. Literally, Months of testing. Fitment tests. dyno tests, Ground Clearance(Stock, Coilovers, Springs), HFC Compatibility,Multiple sample tests, bending, cutting, welding, and finally marketing this product.

We want to really want to grow ARK Performance and want to do it the right way. Its a long and hard earned process but when i see G37's running our system, I will know that it was all worth it and im sure that the end users will be more than satisfied with the work we put into our systems.

I know i went off tangent but when you put work into something, it becomes natural to do so.

If you guys have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Alex

shumby 02-14-2010 02:31 AM

why the hell is HP auto still allowed to be a vendor on here? all the issues. you know there are fourms out there that look after their members and will not all soponcers sucxh as HP to be on their site

shumby 02-14-2010 02:32 AM

ARK you seem like a good company hope the bad experiance people are having with HP does not hurt you

ARKperformance 02-14-2010 02:51 AM

Originally Posted by shumby (Post 2859072)
ARK you seem like a good company hope the bad experiance people are having with HP does not hurt you

Like we have stated before, we are sided with ultimately our ARK customers. We will provide answers for all the questions they have and provide them with only the best of service.

akuma_83 02-14-2010 03:23 AM

Ark ftw !!!

Originally Posted by ARKperformance (Post 2859074)
Like we have stated before, we are sided with ultimately our ARK customers. We will provide answers for all the questions they have and provide them with only the best of service.

Thanks Alex ! You guys have been very supportive with your product and any questions that I have regarding the exhaust and my order through Andy... Just waiting for the end result and hoping for the best... please keep me updated as well as the rest of us who ordered through HPAuto... Thanks again Alex ! :bowdown:

finagle69 02-15-2010 07:00 PM

Andy haters will have to step aside....

My undying faith in Andy has culminated in my receipt of the tracking number straight from Alex@ARK's mouth today.

akuma_83 02-15-2010 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by finagle69 (Post 2859768)
Andy haters will have to step aside....

My undying faith in Andy has culminated in my receipt of the tracking number straight from Alex@ARK's mouth today.

Waiting for Andy to pull through with mine...

G37Sam 02-16-2010 04:01 AM

Originally Posted by shumby (Post 2859071)
why the hell is HP auto still allowed to be a vendor on here? all the issues. you know there are fourms out there that look after their members and will not all soponcers sucxh as HP to be on their site

Who said Andy was a vendor?

He was banned from all IB forums a while back.. it's just that some people made deposits and payments through him before he was banned and they're still hanging.

350zrb 02-16-2010 02:24 PM

ARK,
HPAuto just called me.
Looks like my order went thru OK. You should get all the payment.
Please let me know.
Now just waiting for tracking #.
Thanks

finagle69 02-16-2010 07:35 PM

^ awesome. Mine arrives tomorrow!

akuma_83 02-17-2010 12:49 PM

^^ awesome x2 ! Andy just called like 30 mins ago... 03:00 in the morning... Talk about waking up to good news ! Mine is in the process of getting shipped to Guam ! Just waiting on pick up and shipping details with Triple B freight forwarders...

And as i mentioned to Andy... gonna do a review on this badboy as soon as it lands... that is unless someone else is gonna beat me to it (which i dont doubt), then i would just chime in and add my $0.02 ! keep you guys posted, shoots !

350zrb 02-17-2010 04:17 PM

Yes, I got my tracking # today.
Shipped yesterday and will be here Satureday.
Thanks, HPAuto and ARK.

finagle69 02-17-2010 04:24 PM

^ thats great man.

Installation is set for this evening. :)

akuma_83 02-17-2010 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by 350zrb (Post 2860754)
Yes, I got my tracking # today.
Shipped yesterday and will be here Satureday.
Thanks, HPAuto and ARK.

Thats great news bro ! Another satisfied customer of HPAuto and ARK ! Gonna call Alex in a bit to check on mine... keep you guys posted...

Originally Posted by finagle69 (Post 2860765)
^ thats great man.

Installation is set for this evening. :)

Ah damn you guys on stateside... i have to wait 2 weeks for mine to be shipped out here... :D

akuma_83 02-17-2010 04:36 PM

dont forget to post up some pics and vids... unless your already planning on doing a review ?

350zrb 02-17-2010 05:01 PM

I've heard that there might be issue with 6MT and Y-pipe. (not confirm yet)
Any one have 6mt?

akuma_83 02-17-2010 05:33 PM

^ yup not sure whats that about cuz Alex PMed me asking if the car is AT or MT... unfortunately my car is AT (damn wife... just get AT incase i have to drive the car... blah blah blah... and she dont even drive the damn thing ! FML !)... but atleast this unconfirmed issue dont affect me...

finagle69 02-18-2010 01:35 AM

Installed!

Man, I seriously LOVE the exhaust. It sounds way louder than stock and initial butt dyno says there's definitely more poet there, especially in the low end where it's needed.

I'm going to bring the car to a muffler shop and have them adjust the tips straight and check for any leaks just to be sure. :)

joey'g37 02-18-2010 02:32 AM

Originally Posted by finagle69 (Post 2861158)
Installed!

Man, I seriously LOVE the exhaust. It sounds way louder than stock and initial butt dyno says there's definitely more poet there, especially in the low end where it's needed.

I'm going to bring the car to a muffler shop and have them adjust the tips straight and check for any leaks just to be sure. :)

Hey John,

You bought the ARK as well? Mine just came in today. And going to install it tomorrow. Did u install it yourself??

snaik69 02-18-2010 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by akuma_83 (Post 2860826)
^ yup not sure whats that about cuz Alex PMed me asking if the car is AT or MT... unfortunately my car is AT (damn wife... just get AT incase i have to drive the car... blah blah blah... and she dont even drive the damn thing ! FML !)... but atleast this unconfirmed issue dont affect me...

HAHA....i got the same bs from my wife with my 04 g35! got auto and she maybe drove it twice in four years....so wen it came time to buy my 09 i said "See ya! MT FTW"

cant wait for some reviews on this.....im growing impatient....

finagle69 02-18-2010 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by joey'g37 (Post 2861173)
Hey John,

You bought the ARK as well? Mine just came in today. And going to install it tomorrow. Did u install it yourself??

yeah, myself, Rusty, and Stan installed it last night.

akuma_83 02-18-2010 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by joey'g37 (Post 2861173)
Hey John,

Dude post something up bro ! Pics or Vids ! Im impatient myself... cant wait for mine to get here already... :D

akuma_83 02-18-2010 06:52 PM

Great news ! I just spoke to Triple B and they picked up my exhaust and should be shipping outta LA by the 24th and arrive Guam by the 10th of Mar... sucks cuz im gonna be off island in training but it gives me something to look forward to when i get back...

I would just like to thank Andy from HPAuto for his good business and customer service ! We never lost communication throughout the whole process... back to back emails and long talks on the phone, just goes to show that he is trying to make a comeback and redeem himself... and by following through with his orders... he surely has ! I have always been a fan of HPAuto and I think I will continue to be... Thanks Andy !

And also thanks to all the guys at ARK Performance for making such an outstanding product ! And to Alex, thanks for being such a cool and understanding guy on the phone ! shoots !

joey'g37 02-19-2010 02:49 AM

Originally Posted by finagle69 (Post 2861292)
yeah, myself, Rusty, and Stan installed it last night.

I just have a local shop to install it for me, but the shop is sucks.... The underneath of passenger side is vibrating a lot. So i have to go back to the shop tomorrow to see what is going on. Is it happen to yours? Also do you have to adjust the tip? Cuz mine has the different height. which mean the shop has to adjust it.

Originally Posted by akuma_83 (Post 2861392)
Dude post something up bro ! Pics or Vids ! Im impatient myself... cant wait for mine to get here already... :D

I will try to upload some video when i get my exhaust fixed, but I don't think I will have it until next weekend cuz it start raining until next Friday...:dunno: Will keep you guys update.

finagle69 02-19-2010 11:56 AM

^ Mine has a tiny rattle when the car is cold. the exhaust is resting on that support bracket underneath. I'm taking it to a good shop at lunch to have them adjust everything. I think the height of tips is fine, but they aren't centered in the bumper. That's all our fault, so I'm cool with paying a shop to fix that.

Finally got a chance to take pics last night. But alas, I didn't have a tripod available to me, so these are kinda janky. Oh and a couple of crappy vids from my friend's Droid.

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/l...rogress055.jpg

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/l...rogress057.jpg

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/l...rogress058.jpg

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/l...rogress059.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/v/gb8TFv_oqts&hl=en_US&fs=1&

http://www.youtube.com/v/Hvgt534bV7s&hl=en&fs=1

edit: embed FAIL. how do I fix that?

xlack 02-19-2010 02:43 PM

cant fix it.. u can only embed videos in certain sections of the forum for example media share, etc.

finagle69 02-19-2010 03:50 PM

well that's stupid. changed the above to just links.

xlack 02-19-2010 04:36 PM

yeah.. this forum.. :P

Black Betty 02-19-2010 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by xlack (Post 2862012)
cant fix it.. u can only embed videos in certain sections of the forum for example media share, etc.

I never knew that!

akuma_83 02-20-2010 01:35 AM

forgot to ask are you running stock cats, Tests or HFC's ? lmk so i have a better idea how my rides gonna sound... im running Berks HFC's

finagle69 02-22-2010 11:32 AM

these are stock cats.

xlack 02-22-2010 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by Black Betty (Post 2862075)
I never knew that!

yeap.. also, for sure all the sections under off lounge forum u can embed videos..

took me some time to figure that out too haha

xlack 02-22-2010 12:08 PM

heard this exhaust in person last weekend.. sounds hellaaaaa deep and aggressive. and LOUD too.. i love it! but not quite for the looks (tips color looks tacky) but the sound makes up for it

akuma_83 02-22-2010 12:22 PM

damn...

Originally Posted by finagle69 (Post 2863158)
these are stock cats.

Damn sounds pretty deep for stock cats ! Im running BERKS HFC's hopefully when I install mine, I dont come across any rasp thats gonna make my car sound like a fart can between shifts lol :icon17: We'll see... its only in a matter of time... :driving:

finagle69 02-22-2010 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by xlack (Post 2863189)
heard this exhaust in person last weekend.. sounds hellaaaaa deep and aggressive. and LOUD too.. i love it! but not quite for the looks (tips color looks tacky) but the sound makes up for it

yeah if I had my way, the tips would have just been polished. I've never been a fan of the burnt Ti stuff.

350zrb 02-22-2010 06:56 PM

The exhaust arrived Satureday as promised. :)
But the Y-pipe doesn't fit with 6mt as Alex expected.. :mad:

finagle69 02-22-2010 08:13 PM

aw crap man. what part of it is hitting?

akuma_83 02-23-2010 01:38 AM

that sucks...

Originally Posted by 350zrb (Post 2863447)
The exhaust arrived Satureday as promised. :)
But the Y-pipe doesn't fit with 6mt as Alex expected.. :mad:

damn bro bumage... hopefully ARK can resolve this problem and exchange it with something that would fit perfect... damn all this exhaust talk is making me more impatient... still waiting...

350zrb 02-23-2010 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by finagle69 (Post 2863499)
aw crap man. what part of it is hitting?

The flex-pipe would rub againt transmission support.

996/699 02-24-2010 06:43 PM

I am still amazed that people are willing to gamble with their money after hearing the stories of what Andy has done to others. He owes me $750. Its been almost a year now since I sent him money for wheels. My lawyer who is in AZ just down the street from Andy did some research and determined that his business is not legally recognized in the state of AZ because he has not registered with the state in over two years. My lawyer is now working with the Attorney General's office to see what can be done to shut his business down and his web site. He stated to me that he was going to send my money about a month ago and he was just waiting on a wire from one of you. So go ahead, keeping sending him money. I will get mine and you will be the next sucker.