Vendor Comments/Reviews/Feedback Comments, Reviews, and Feedback on MyG37 Vendors

How many of us order ARK exhaust from HPAuto?

Old 02-06-2010, 12:57 AM
jnguyen

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Akuma_83 or Andy_83?

You decide...

HAHAHA jk jk but yeah good luck everyone. I heard the pre-order money still hasn't been sent to Ark yet even though it was due?
Old 02-06-2010, 10:35 AM
rossab

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I made a huge order from that guy, he said he had everything in stock... but only sent 1 piece at a time, and this was when the economy was good. Finally I had to call my credit card company to get the money for half of my order back.

The guy is the scam.. he's obviously using the money he gets from an order today to purchase and send out the orders he made 2-4 months ago. If he's not out of business yet he will be soon, and you don't want to be the guy that was in that 4 month waiting period when he does go out.
Old 02-07-2010, 02:34 PM
akuma_83

Talking

Originally Posted by jnguyen
Akuma_83 or Andy_83?

You decide...

HAHAHA jk jk but yeah good luck everyone. I heard the pre-order money still hasn't been sent to Ark yet even though it was due?
nah dude my name aint Andy, but thanks ! dude seriously if it was, then why the hell would I be stressing over this whole exhaust **** ?... FML ! I just want this done and over with...
Old 02-09-2010, 05:29 PM
996/699

guys and gals....wont any of you learn from my mistakes? Andy is a crook. He is in business illegally in AZ. Nothing he states is true. He has a BBB rating of F. Do NOT send him any money. If you do, it is going right to me since he owes me $750 and I have a lawyer involved. You will get the same service I got. 9 months of no money and no product. Just aggravation and lies. I am not the only one. there are dozens of people he has done this to.
Old 02-13-2010, 03:29 PM
ARKperformance
Former Sponsor

Just wanted to give an update on a separate post. Us here at ARK PERFORMANCE is concerned that the initial pre order was not placed and everyday the exhausts are leaving our facility. We will do what we can to hold on to 3 exhausts for HP to make his payment.

I know that Akuma 83 and many others were one of the first to go on our pre-order list for our system and should be one of the first to receive it.

We will do what we can to help and keep the community updated.

Alex
Old 02-13-2010, 04:19 PM
350zrb

I am one of them.
Hope you have one with my name on it.
Old 02-13-2010, 06:33 PM
Jerry

Gave him a hug order.. and same thing one item at a time. Never got all of though. I'm at over a year now back and forth with a set of high flow cats. Just rediculious. 100% don't send andy from HP any money.
Old 02-14-2010, 02:06 AM
ARKperformance
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by 350zrb
I am one of them.
Hope you have one with my name on it.
Im doing what I can to hold 3 exhaust because that was what HP wanted. Im sure one of them are yours. However, if other vendors keep on selling them, I will not be able to hold them for much longer.

We are just as excited as the customer to see that they are running a product that we put our blood and sweat into. Literally, Months of testing. Fitment tests. dyno tests, Ground Clearance(Stock, Coilovers, Springs), HFC Compatibility,Multiple sample tests, bending, cutting, welding, and finally marketing this product.

We want to really want to grow ARK Performance and want to do it the right way. Its a long and hard earned process but when i see G37's running our system, I will know that it was all worth it and im sure that the end users will be more than satisfied with the work we put into our systems.

I know i went off tangent but when you put work into something, it becomes natural to do so.

If you guys have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Alex
Old 02-14-2010, 02:31 AM
shumby

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
why the hell is HP auto still allowed to be a vendor on here? all the issues. you know there are fourms out there that look after their members and will not all soponcers sucxh as HP to be on their site
Old 02-14-2010, 02:32 AM
shumby

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
ARK you seem like a good company hope the bad experiance people are having with HP does not hurt you
Old 02-14-2010, 02:51 AM
ARKperformance
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by shumby
ARK you seem like a good company hope the bad experiance people are having with HP does not hurt you
Like we have stated before, we are sided with ultimately our ARK customers. We will provide answers for all the questions they have and provide them with only the best of service.
Old 02-14-2010, 03:23 AM
akuma_83

Talking Ark ftw !!!

Originally Posted by ARKperformance
Like we have stated before, we are sided with ultimately our ARK customers. We will provide answers for all the questions they have and provide them with only the best of service.
Thanks Alex ! You guys have been very supportive with your product and any questions that I have regarding the exhaust and my order through Andy... Just waiting for the end result and hoping for the best... please keep me updated as well as the rest of us who ordered through HPAuto... Thanks again Alex !
Old 02-15-2010, 07:00 PM
finagle69

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Andy haters will have to step aside....

My undying faith in Andy has culminated in my receipt of the tracking number straight from Alex@ARK's mouth today.
Old 02-15-2010, 07:57 PM
akuma_83

Talking

Originally Posted by finagle69
Andy haters will have to step aside....

My undying faith in Andy has culminated in my receipt of the tracking number straight from Alex@ARK's mouth today.
Waiting for Andy to pull through with mine...
Old 02-16-2010, 04:01 AM
G37Sam
Administrator

Received 242 Likes on 192 Posts
Originally Posted by shumby
why the hell is HP auto still allowed to be a vendor on here? all the issues. you know there are fourms out there that look after their members and will not all soponcers sucxh as HP to be on their site
Who said Andy was a vendor?

He was banned from all IB forums a while back.. it's just that some people made deposits and payments through him before he was banned and they're still hanging.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: How many of us order ARK exhaust from HPAuto?