The M - Spot General discussion for the M35/M45

M owners or prospective M owners check in pls.

Old 01-06-2006, 10:17 AM
Msedanman
O.F. Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up M owners or prospective M owners check in pls.

We have some M owners already, but there must be many who want one or who will get one soon. Please check in and give us the details. TNX

C.
Old 01-06-2006, 01:05 PM
Garnet Canuck
Traveling Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Well, I definitely want one Colin.....does that count???? I'll see how my business goes in 2006 and I will take it from there!
Old 01-06-2006, 01:44 PM
Msedanman
O.F. Administrator

Originally Posted by canuck
Well, I definitely want one Colin.....does that count???? I'll see how my business goes in 2006 and I will take it from there!

LOL, sure does count, Shane......I'm rootin' for ya...
Old 01-06-2006, 01:50 PM
Garnet Canuck
Traveling Administrator

Ohh, and I would narrow it down to Serengetti Sand, Twilight Blue, or the Crimson Red. I think the Black Obsidian would look hot on the M, but I think I have had my fill of black cars for a little while.

Last edited by Garnet Canuck; 01-06-2006 at 02:41 PM.
Old 01-06-2006, 03:12 PM
Msedanman
O.F. Administrator

Ohh, and I would narrow it down to Serengetti Sand, Twilight Blue, or the Crimson Red. I think the Black Obsidian would look hot on the M, but I think I have had my fill of black cars for a little while.
I had a Serengeti Sand on order but they skewed the colour digits from K32 to K23 Platinum Ice, but I'm now happy with P/I tho my heart was set on S/S. In this ride - a really gorgeous colour.

I hear you on Black.....It's a beauty colour but high maintenance, as I just found out with a Solara this past summer.

Twi Blue, and Crimson Red are sexy and bold......There's still a part of me that loves RED, but I had that for about 20 years and now have broken away from it.

Keep on with the 'O/T' lol, maybe a new M is on the horizon.

Colin.
Old 01-06-2006, 07:30 PM
RBull

Best wishes Shane. Working for yourself has some nice benefits.
Old 01-06-2006, 07:32 PM
RBull

Originally Posted by Msedanman
We have some M owners already, but there must be many who want one or who will get one soon. Please check in and give us the details. TNX

C.

Did you lobby to get this forum going or just start it yourself to get us "Mature" G drivers stirred up with envy?

Last edited by RBull; 01-06-2006 at 08:13 PM.
Old 01-06-2006, 07:39 PM
Msedanman
O.F. Administrator

Originally Posted by RBull
Did you lobby to get this forum going or just start it yourself to get us "mature" G drivers stirred up with envy?
LOL, I hate being all stirred up by myself..... Nice to 'share'..... besides, I know how much you guys like being 'stirred'.....

Haha, our good buddies Kyle (GodZilla) and Neil, (O NO) get all the credit.
Kudos to Kyle for making the forums and to Neil for egging him on.

C.
Old 01-06-2006, 07:43 PM
Garnet Canuck
Traveling Administrator

Originally Posted by RBull
Best wishes Shane. Working for yourself has some nice benefits.
You've got that right Deane! One thing that I am sure of....and that is I will not be starting 07 working for anyone except myself!
Old 01-06-2006, 08:09 PM
GEE PASTA

Colin
The M stands for mature right? Well I never grew up and have no plans on doing so,
However being an immature 49 young. IM going to be doing the big M-45 soon. It was a good year (2005) and its time to fill the garage up with the good stuff. Plus I need something new to mod out. My coupe is almost done and I hate to be bored so the time is coming for the M-45
What color should I get? Notice the space in the garage. I need to fill the void.
Attached Thumbnails M owners or prospective M owners check in pls.-f1.jpg   M owners or prospective M owners check in pls.-f2.jpg  
Old 01-06-2006, 08:14 PM
RBull

You've got that right Deane! One thing that I am sure of....and that is I will not be starting 07 working for anyone except myself!

Good for you. I only wish I had done it at your age!!
Old 01-07-2006, 12:20 AM
jcd

Owner of an M since September 17.
Old 01-07-2006, 02:23 AM
ERXG

My wife is an owner of a M45 Sport Black Obsidian/Graphite/Journey & Tech Packages/XM/Full Aero and I have a 2003 G35 Coupe 6MT/Black Obsidian/Graphite/Full Aero. We love our Black Infinitis.
Old 01-07-2006, 09:39 AM
RBull

Originally Posted by GEE PASTA
Colin
The M stands for mature right? Well I never grew up and have no plans on doing so,
However being an immature 49 young. IM going to be doing the big M-45 soon. It was a good year (2005) and its time to fill the garage up with the good stuff. Plus I need something new to mod out. My coupe is almost done and I hate to be bored so the time is coming for the M-45
What color should I get? Notice the space in the garage. I need to fill the void.
Nice car Gee Pasta....and a nice parking garage too. Your 45 would look great in there.
I've got 3 years to be an immature 49 so maybe my time will come.
Old 01-07-2006, 11:05 AM
Msedanman
O.F. Administrator

Originally Posted by GEE PASTA
Colin
Hahaha Dennis, not sure about the "mature" thing, more like "mad" for shelling out so much green, but hey, ya gots to have some fun right? heeehawwww.

Glad to hear you're going ahead with plans, you won't be sorry, especially having 2 'rides' in the garage.- and that space looks perfect for an M.

I hear you on the mod thing....but trouble is there's not much available yet for the M....body kits, and some dress-up but the only power mods are what you can dream up yourself.....-- I'm hoping '06 brings some new toys and tricks for M owners.

Colour, well that's personal pref.....of course black is really nice, but for me high maintenance-- I wouldn't put it away dirty or water spotted, so I'd be constantly detailing black, Red is gorgeous as usual, then there's blue which is nice, tho inthis car I'm not partial to, Serengeti Sand which I almost had - suits the car, but very conservative, Platinum Ice which I have and love, (low maintenance..I'm getting lazy in my old age. ), D/Graphite is popular as usual, and the I/Pearl which is sexy in this ride.

EDit-- forgot one colour: Mellennium Bronze...and a great colour it it.

Quite a bevvy of lushious colours to choose from.... If I were to buy another colour it would be Red, or Serengeti Sand depending on my mood at the time.

Let us know when you order and what package you choose. I hope you get all the 'toys' but that bumps the price somewhat and maybe you don't like all those gizmoz..... (they're a lot of fun and handy too)

Laters
Colin

Last edited by Msedanman; 01-07-2006 at 07:07 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: M owners or prospective M owners check in pls.