Here we go again something is definitely wrong with me in this universe lol - MyG37

Go Back  MyG37 > The Lounge OT > The Lounge (Off Topic)
Reload this Page >

Here we go again something is definitely wrong with me in this universe lol

Notices

Old 11-30-2018, 09:38 PM
flipmode007
Premier Member

I went to the dollarama to buy some sesame crips.

I got into my car, I was behind another car that was making a left turn. The driver started to drive a bit into the turning lane. There was a car on her left side that stopped to let her turn so as I'm sitting and watching the whole thing, instead of making that turn she began to put her car into reverse and right there I started to press on the horn.

She stopped the car and then I started to see the reverse light again so I push the horn and by the time I tried to reverse my car she stepped on the gas and slammed my car and once again my right side got damaged with front bumper again etc.

She came out of Her car and Ive asked her to park her car so I can call the police and get her information. I have ask her her policy number she didn't have it, the ownership is under her husband/boyfriend name, As I am talking to the dispatch,she asked me to give the liscence plate number and dispatch gave me a name I replied that's her man's she asked me to get the driver's license and bday which I did. The driver then ask me what should i do i explained to her that she has 24h to go to the station and make a report and if she doesn't she will be charged with hit and run and they cop will come to her house, dispatch said make sure she knows she has 24h which I did lol.

So dispatch got me a report number I gave it to her and she goes why did you give me this number??
She then started to panic and said you keep asking me to give you this and that but you didn't give me yours, gave her mine info. I have ask her to give me her insurance policy she can't find it. She goes can you look into my car for it? No thank you (I don't want no rape charge on me ) and then she asks what did you tell the police, I said nothing I have to go to the station so they can take pictures.

Her boyfriend texted her the picture of the insurance and her name is not on it.

So here we go again 4 accident in 4 years or so lol
Last accident costed the insurance over $7000.
I wonder what's the price tag for this one and now should I worry that they might declare of of high risk driver ???

Sorry for the light took the pictures at Costco gas station last night
Attached Thumbnails Here we go again something is definitely wrong with me in this universe lol-20181129_211243.jpg   Here we go again something is definitely wrong with me in this universe lol-20181129_211148.jpg   Here we go again something is definitely wrong with me in this universe lol-20181129_211152.jpg   Here we go again something is definitely wrong with me in this universe lol-20181129_211155.jpg   Here we go again something is definitely wrong with me in this universe lol-20181129_211201.jpg  

Here we go again something is definitely wrong with me in this universe lol-20181129_211208.jpg   Here we go again something is definitely wrong with me in this universe lol-20181129_211215.jpg   Here we go again something is definitely wrong with me in this universe lol-20181129_211230.jpg  
Old 11-30-2018, 10:18 PM
qmantran

4 accidents in 4 years wow.

You need a dash cam my man. Are all other accidents not your fault like this?
Old 12-01-2018, 12:24 PM
STownSaint

Well she did you a favor, those sesame crisps are terrible for you

https://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/ca...risp-377017094
The Following User Says Thank You to STownSaint For This Useful Post:
flipmode007 (12-06-2018)
Old 12-01-2018, 01:08 PM
guy from norcal

That sucks man, She sounds like a horrible driver.
The Following User Says Thank You to guy from norcal For This Useful Post:
flipmode007 (12-06-2018)
Old 12-03-2018, 11:10 AM
Hashim
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by flipmode007 View Post
So here we go again 4 accident in 4 years or so lol
Last accident costed the insurance over $7000.
I wonder what's the price tag for this one and now should I worry that they might declare of of high risk driver ???
Damn, thats bad luck, good new is it doesn't look too bad (not sure what the blue stuff is on the grill), bumper cover, fender, headlight respray...done...
I'd be surprised if your insurance doesn't drop you at this point though, may be a good idea to get a few quotes so you know whats coming...

Old 12-04-2018, 03:46 AM
clutchfan

Reminds me of the time I had my Integra. That car was accident prone. All of the accidents were never my fault too. 1st one was getting rear ended by an SUV at 40+ mph. Trunk was smashed bad. And the stupid insurance company didn't total it. They paid to have it repaired and I got a check for medical / pain and suffering.

2nd time, my car was parked in front of my house and my stupid neighbor side swiped it. Rear quarter all the way to the driver side door.

3rd time, I was parked at my friends house and some idiot tow truck driver backed into it and took off. Rear quarter panel was destroyed and rear axle was bent. Couldn't drive it and had to be towed.

4th time was my brother borrowing my car and somehow got into a hit and run. Driver side fender and healights smashed.

5th time, my brother backed into it and smashed into the same fender that was repaired. lol

After I fixed the car, I sold it on Modifiedcars for 7k.

Since then, the only accident I got into was a minor one. Some idiot old lady rear ended me at a stop light. She was on her phone and her car just clipped into mine. She claimed I reversed into her. Long story short, took her azz to court and won. Now I have a dash cam.

Oh, and get rid of your car. It's accident prone. Time to move on!
Old 12-04-2018, 10:47 PM
AARONHL

flipmode i saw the title n knew it was you GL with the repair sorry to hear its happened again
The Following User Says Thank You to AARONHL For This Useful Post:
flipmode007 (12-06-2018)
Old 12-06-2018, 03:09 PM
gill1606

Originally Posted by clutchfan View Post
Reminds me of the time I had my Integra. That car was accident prone. All of the accidents were never my fault too. 1st one was getting rear ended by an SUV at 40+ mph. Trunk was smashed bad. And the stupid insurance company didn't total it. They paid to have it repaired and I got a check for medical / pain and suffering.

2nd time, my car was parked in front of my house and my stupid neighbor side swiped it. Rear quarter all the way to the driver side door.

3rd time, I was parked at my friends house and some idiot tow truck driver backed into it and took off. Rear quarter panel was destroyed and rear axle was bent. Couldn't drive it and had to be towed.

4th time was my brother borrowing my car and somehow got into a hit and run. Driver side fender and healights smashed.

5th time, my brother backed into it and smashed into the same fender that was repaired. lol

Since then, the only accident I got into was a minor one. Some idiot old lady rear ended me at a stop light. She was on her phone and her car just clipped into mine. She claimed I reversed into her. Long story short, took her azz to court and won. Now I have a dash cam.

the universe is probably telling you "bro get a new car."
The Following User Says Thank You to gill1606 For This Useful Post:
flipmode007 (12-06-2018)
Old 12-06-2018, 07:20 PM
flipmode007
Premier Member

Originally Posted by qmantran View Post
4 accidents in 4 years wow.

You need a dash cam my man. Are all other accidents not your fault like this?
You know what I have been looking for one for like 1month now, I was debating on getting either the blackvue , thinkware or IroadX9 but couldn't make my god damm mind on which one I like lol. now I will definitely make a decision. yes all of the other accidents were not my fault.

1-the first one was when a coworker hit my car in the parking lot at work. (no one inside) cost for the repairs estimate $6000
2- Got rear ended by this lady. ( in traffic not moving) cost for the repairs estimate $1500- 2000
3- got hit on the side by this guy driving to fast in the winter his car fishtail out of control and boom. (in traffic not moving) cost for the repairs estimate $3-4000
4- I was driving at night and I saw some raccoons run in front of my car and I drove on top of them cost for the repairs estimate $2-2500
5- the one I describe in that post cost for the repairs estimate $4772 for now and that's the preliminary estimate only

Last edited by flipmode007; 12-06-2018 at 07:39 PM. Reason: adding image
Old 12-06-2018, 07:22 PM
flipmode007
Premier Member

Originally Posted by STownSaint View Post
Well she did you a favor, those sesame crisps are terrible for you

https://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/ca...risp-377017094
Wow ok I am done lol I lost close to 40 lbs this summer with the snake diet, I will definitely stop eating them tks
Old 12-06-2018, 07:40 PM
flipmode007
Premier Member

Originally Posted by clutchfan View Post

but I love that G lol
Old 12-07-2018, 10:37 AM
Hashim
Super Moderator

I didn't realize the door and the mirror ware damaged too, or maybe they're not and they just want to paint them to blend the rest of the paint better ... that's a lot for the headlight and the bumper...the worst part is that they'll probably just use an aftermarket bumper and a junkyard light
Old Yesterday, 11:39 PM
flipmode007
Premier Member

Originally Posted by Hashim View Post
I didn't realize the door and the mirror ware damaged too, or maybe they're not and they just want to paint them to blend the rest of the paint better ... that's a lot for the headlight and the bumper...the worst part is that they'll probably just use an aftermarket bumper and a junkyard light
No the right fender and the front bumper were damage , I was having a hard time lifting the hood today, the bumper was shifted also on the left side, last year I bought 2 brand new headlights for a total of $4500 and now one of them is toast but the cost of the headlight on the bill is for a new one not a used one. last time they tried to put an aftermarket bumper it didn't fit that why they got an OEM instead that's what the garage at the time told me when I had my last accident. they will have a hard time getting the headlight from a junk yard here in ontario cuz most of them do not have them, most of those cars in the yard here in Ontario are front end collision and they barely have the infiniti unless they get them from out of town?