WOW Parking - Page 4 - MyG37

Notices

WOW Parking

Old 08-25-2018, 04:59 PM
Absinthe

Originally Posted by Rochester View Post
A few years ago, I was stopped at a light down a highway off ramp. Two lanes over was a nasty looking dude in a rusty truck with familiar "Fck Cuomo" ammosexual sticker on his window. He was having a very animated conversation on his cell phone. Whatever possessed me to do this, I don't know, but I called out, "Get off you phone!". Suddenly, Bubba looked directly at me with freaking murder in his eyes, and proceeded to get out of his vehicle. Thank god his truck started to roll forward, and he scrambled to get back in and take control before it rolled into traffic. OMG.

Was I at fault for triggering him? No, of course not. Would it have been prudent not to trigger him? Absolutely.

MAGA
Guess he wasn't gracious with your constructive criticism? At least you were nice about it; Im afraid Id have thrown in a few explatives before "phone"
Old 09-02-2018, 08:06 PM
AARONHL

Originally Posted by ANMVQ View Post
OK seriously WHO parks like this in a office park lot that is always full! Never mind the fact they do not work in the office and work for Homeworks whos office is on the other side of town and parks they trucks in the back part of the lot, or the fact that I have been using that space for 5+ years! Eh can't stand ignorant people.
The only "ignorant" people are the ones who slam their car doors into your fresh black paint, I don't blame him even though it might seem like he is showing off. I just dont do it myself
Old 09-03-2018, 11:42 PM
Epiphany

Originally Posted by AARONHL View Post
The only "ignorant" people are the ones who slam their car doors into your fresh black paint, I don't blame him even though it might seem like he is showing off. I just dont do it myself
Everyone who takes care of their cars should park like this. If we triple the size of our parking lots it might be doable.
Old 09-05-2018, 01:08 PM
ANMVQ

Originally Posted by AARONHL View Post

I can't argue the point about the people slamming doors into your car, I had this happen to me while I was in the car!! I got out and kicked a dent in their car- Long time ago when I used to park in the normal part of the lot since them I park as far away as possible-

But if you park like this in a lot that fills up and there are 10 spots where you could park NOT NEAR anyone, but choose this one cause it's the closest spot to your work trunk, you SHOULD have someone slam their door into you car. If I drove my beater he would have to get in his car from the passenger side. Just saying to park like I donkey

Search this Thread

Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.