Old 07-21-2018, 03:22 PM
saywat?

Received 234 Likes on 209 Posts
Guilty as charged! Man rice was hard in high skoo
Old 07-23-2018, 07:54 AM
RMB5190

Received 277 Likes on 248 Posts
Originally Posted by Lickskillet View Post
Too funny... looks like a bunch of wise asses just gotta open their pie holes. Nobody even hinted to decals making more HP. Just curious as to seeing some decaled whips. But hey, your cool in your own way I get it.. DBs
Stickers were a result of the F&F movies. It was a fad, nothing more. It's like asking for pictures of parachute pants and the frosted tip hair style...

Unless they're racing, heavily modified or have sponsors, I can't see too many people nowadays rocking the stickers....unless they're a WRX/STI owner. They seem to feel the need to let everyone know they have a turbo under the hood via stickers.
Old 07-23-2018, 09:04 AM
Hashim
Super Moderator

Received 248 Likes on 216 Posts
Originally Posted by KidJai06 View Post

Semi back on topic, if I were to put a decal on it'd be one of these:

Funny I haven't seen one of those in forever. From what I recall seeing lately the only decals anyones putting on their cars these days are the lower front windshield sticker (which remind me of 90's "Tramp Stamps") and their Instagram handles on the rear quarter glass
Old 07-23-2018, 01:33 PM
KidJai06

Received 86 Likes on 59 Posts
Originally Posted by RMB5190 View Post
unless they're a WRX/STI owner. They seem to feel the need to let everyone know they have a turbo under the hood via stickers.
I noticed that too. I always saw decals as a good shopping list for thievery.

Originally Posted by Hashim View Post
From what I recall seeing lately the only decals anyones putting on their cars these days are the lower front windshield sticker (which remind me of 90's "Tramp Stamps") and their Instagram handles on the rear quarter glass
That does seem to be on trend hopefully it doesn't last as lon as the 90's...

Oh and I realized I've been dishonest in my decal application... I did put these on:

Old 07-23-2018, 01:51 PM
RMB5190

Received 277 Likes on 248 Posts
I never really noticed until someone mentioned it and how just about every brand offers a boosted model so advertising the snail under the hood isn't exactly 'special' anymore. Modded WRX/STI are super popular around me as well; I probably see anywhere from 5-6 daily around my area on my way home. IAG is right up the street from me so I'm sure that has a lot to do with it but I've seen brand new WRX/STI motoring around with stickers posted across them.

The above is actually what turned me off of considering them. The G is actually somewhat rare in my area. Variations of this one are the most popular: