How do you guys react to fellow Infiniti or G37 drivers? - Page 3 - MyG37

Go Back  MyG37 > The Lounge OT > The Lounge (Off Topic)
Reload this Page >

How do you guys react to fellow Infiniti or G37 drivers?

Notices

How do you guys react to fellow Infiniti or G37 drivers?

Old 07-08-2018, 09:46 AM
slartibartfast
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Jsolo View Post
If you want others to wave back, get a motorcycle. In most areas, even the cruiser folk will wave back to the sport bike rider.
That was my experience too.
Old 07-13-2018, 04:23 AM
evil-G-nius

Originally Posted by John Hannon View Post
Iíve only ever seen 2 G37ís on the road in the UK!!
Im only a couple of weeks into G37 ownership myself so Iíll let you know what happens if I ever see another.

I used to drive a Morgan, the other Morgan drivers where brilliant, flashing lights, waving arms and shouting hello to each other😊
Cool! I like Morgans, I saw an Aero 8 when I lived in LA...probably the rarest car I saw when I was there. What year was yours?
Old 07-13-2018, 12:47 PM
John Hannon

Mine was a 4/4 in Royal Ivory with a full burgandy leather interior, great little car, has a 1600cc Ford engine, it wasnít very fast in a straight line but was fun on a windy road as it was dead easy to get her to understeer.
We spent three weeks touring France in her one year, great fun
Old 07-17-2018, 04:30 AM
evil-G-nius

Cool. Similar body style...a friend of mine had a 1949 MGT-C, right hand drive, British Racing Green. We used to go cruising back roads in North Jersey. Same thing not a fast car but a lot of fun
Old 07-19-2018, 10:30 PM
General Grim

Originally Posted by takemorepills View Post
That's our misery in Washington state, all of these California refugees come here and bring the worst of California with them (I'm being political here).
I heard a lot of Californians are moving up to the Pacific North West. Can you describe the typical Californian attitude that you have encountered? Lol. Eh I figured you have to take the good with the bad. Infiniti is a great company, but it is the driver who makes the car not the other way around. There will always be bad apples no matter what car brand you drive. I just wish the G37 was more of a rare car. I will be aiming for a GTR or a Grand Cherokee SRT. I never see any of them in my area haha.
Old 07-20-2018, 01:16 AM
takemorepills

Originally Posted by General Grim View Post
I heard a lot of Californians are moving up to the Pacific North West. Can you describe the typical Californian attitude that you have encountered? Lol. Eh I figured you have to take the good with the bad. Infiniti is a great company, but it is the driver who makes the car not the other way around. There will always be bad apples no matter what car brand you drive. I just wish the G37 was more of a rare car. I will be aiming for a GTR or a Grand Cherokee SRT. I never see any of them in my area haha.
The thing is, actually I really like when I visit California, I especially like how fast everyone seems to drive! (It's funny, there's so many car pieces like bumpers, headlights etc littering the freeways in CA) But the Californians I see in WA state just seem to doddle along in the fast lane, clogging it up with their (typically) beige colored Toyota appliances. It's like WA state attracts the worst Californians here. I swear, they all drive slow here!
Old 07-20-2018, 05:46 AM
General Grim

Originally Posted by takemorepills View Post
The thing is, actually I really like when I visit California, I especially like how fast everyone seems to drive! (It's funny, there's so many car pieces like bumpers, headlights etc littering the freeways in CA) But the Californians I see in WA state just seem to doddle along in the fast lane, clogging it up with their (typically) beige colored Toyota appliances. It's like WA state attracts the worst Californians here. I swear, they all drive slow here!
Haha those Californians aren't too bad man! Although I do admit I hate a lot of them who drive slow in the fast lane! The worst Californians in my opinion are the ghetto rats who drive low riders or old SUVs with chrome rims lol. Most of them are looking for trouble and would heckle other drivers on purpose looking for a fight. I imagine folks from Washington are much laid back compared to us here in Cali lol.
Old 08-08-2018, 08:48 PM
kroy

It's still a fairly common car in CA but nowhere as popular as it was a decade ago. You see more sedans nowadays. It's a pretty casual affair. I'll be 'mirrin if they have mods tho.

CA driver are probably especially bad in other pacific northwest states because of the weather conditions. Californians are capable of driving in anything other than dry summer roads.