Infiniti Dealership refuses to honor their contract! - MyG37

Infiniti Dealership refuses to honor their contract!

Old 01-11-2018, 09:24 PM   #1
clutchfan

Infiniti Dealership refuses to honor their contract!

So, when I got my lease, I was given a "Club Card" which basically offers Free Oil changes for 4 years and Tires for life, (among several other benefits).

They honored the oil changes. No problem.

But, my car, 2 years later, needs new tires. This is all normal wear and tear and only the front 2 needs to be replaced.

My 1st request was on Dec 22 2017. They said they would get back to me once the tires arrives.

Will, 3 more attempts later. Nothing. I mean, if I were to pay for the tires, I would have gotten an appointment to replace it on Dec 23rd.

I have performed all mandatory scheduled services at the dealership to keep the contract active. (why else would I do it at the dealership? when it's cheaper to go to an independent garage for the same service)

What my tires look like now.

Going to keep the dealers name out of this for now.
clutchfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 09:38 PM   #2
PNW_IPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchfan View Post
So, when I got my lease, I was given a "Club Card" which basically offers Free Oil changes for 4 years and Tires for life, (among several other benefits).

They honored the oil changes. No problem.

But, my car, 2 years later, needs new tires. This is all normal wear and tear and only the front 2 needs to be replaced.

My 1st request was on Dec 22 2017. They said they would get back to me once the tires arrives.

Will, 3 more attempts later. Nothing. I mean, if I were to pay for the tires, I would have gotten an appointment to replace it on Dec 23rd.

I have performed all mandatory scheduled services at the dealership to keep the contract active. (why else would I do it at the dealership? when it's cheaper to go to an independent garage for the same service)

What my tires look like now.

Going to keep the dealers name out of this for now.
why call them out so others can avoid them theyre screwing you.
PNW_IPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 10:23 PM   #3
saywat?

so what reason are they giving for not honoring it?
saywat? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 01:04 AM   #4
Jsolo

Looks like unever tire wear to me (inside of tire worn). So long as you had alignments performed there, I see no reason why they should deny the request.
Jsolo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 02:36 AM   #5
clutchfan

Actually, they never said they wouldn't. At the same time it's been almost 3 weeks. Shouldnt take this long to order tires. They never called me back. I had to call each time for see whats going on. Each time they would just say we'll call you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saywat? View Post
Old 01-12-2018, 08:54 AM   #6
NealP
Premier Member

How far is it from you? I'd say go down there in person with paper in hand and ask to speak with a manager. You'll probably get better results that way. Hopefully they don't give you hell for having uneven tire wear. GL!
NealP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 09:22 AM   #7
Bostonreefer

Need to visit in person........ People on phone will always try to get you off the phone in hopes you will forget or get to frustrated and go buy your tires somewhere else. Saving them money. Go in person and don`t leave until you have an appointment on the books to replace the tires. I don`t know where you live but those tires look unsafe with any kind of snow/ice on the roads!!! Any reputable dealer wont let you drive out on those and would try to fix for you A.S.A.P.

Just another bull**** story where the big guy is trying to screw the consumer. I see it all the time they prey on the people that don`t have time for the hassel of getting a warranty honored and thats most of us!! between work/school life theres no time to go back and fourth with a warranty claim boy do I hate Companies there is no customer service anymore We live in such a throw away society were they dont care if they loose you as a customer makes me sick!!
Bostonreefer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 11:03 AM   #8
Lego_Maniac

Tires for life. Wow. I bet they're regretting extending that offer on a car with summer tires and what, a 200 tread wear??

I'd visit in person and calmly escalate the situation up through the dealership management.
Lego_Maniac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 07:50 PM   #9
ezbme

Quote:
Originally Posted by saywat? View Post
It's not new anymore?
ezbme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 12:25 AM   #10
clutchfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsolo View Post
Looks like unever tire wear to me (inside of tire worn). So long as you had alignments performed there, I see no reason why they should deny the request.
Don't all G's suffer from camber wear? My G35 did, so did the 350z and 370z. There was a class action against Nissan due to the premature tire wear.
Old 01-13-2018, 12:31 AM   #11
Jsolo

No such issues here when I changed tires last time. I had some uneven wear from the outside in, across the tread on the original re050a's. After getting an alignment, new tires are wearing evenly after almost 9K miles.
Old 01-13-2018, 01:31 AM   #12
clutchfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsolo View Post
No such issues here when I changed tires last time. I had some uneven wear from the outside in, across the tread on the original re050a's. After getting an alignment, new tires are wearing evenly after almost 9K miles.
I get my free oil change at infiniti and I looked at the records. They checked the tires each time. lol

* Inspect tire and advice.

They never once recommended an alignment. Only the 15k Maintenance Service.
Old 01-13-2018, 01:36 AM   #13
Jsolo

I do my own maintenance. Tires get R&R'd twice a year when I switch to/from summer/winter tires. If I remember, I'll snap a pic tomorrow of what the pilot supersports look like now.

Dealer makes more money by selling you tires + alignment with your free oil change than just an alignment. If it's free they want you in/out as quickly as possible, probably have some kid doing your oil change.
Old 01-13-2018, 02:19 PM   #14
clutchfan

Still nothing. Going to stop by 1 last time. Before I file a BBB and small claims and a bad yelp review.
Old 01-13-2018, 05:35 PM   #15
slartibartfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchfan View Post
Don't all G's suffer from camber wear?
I will bet you a bottle of your favorite aperitif that the wear is caused by too much toe-in.
slartibartfast is offline   Reply With Quote