Notices

Random rants

Old 05-16-2013, 05:04 PM
Gio37

Received 229 Likes on 154 Posts
I hate it when we have donuts in the office and someone decides to take 1/2 of F'n donut !!!
The following users liked this post:
gill1606 (03-05-2014)
Old 05-16-2013, 11:00 PM
Collin_95

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by myk1013 View Post
Happens where I'm at too often.

I hate it when people don't use their turn signals.

I hate it when I park at a distance so my car can be away from all the other cars and when I come back to my car, there's a freakin' car parked right next to your car while there's no other cars parked nearby.

I hate it when I park at the end parking spaces and flush my car to the curb side to get the most distance from the next parking space and the car parking next to me decides to use up all the space and encroaches past the parking space line.
Happens to me every single time.
This week I walk out to my car, and the front passenger and rear driver side tires are slashed. (Of course, it wasn't my G thank God)
Old 05-23-2013, 11:09 AM
cribbsjy

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by myk1013 View Post
Happens where I'm at too often.

I hate it when people don't use their turn signals.

I hate it when I park at a distance so my car can be away from all the other cars and when I come back to my car, there's a freakin' car parked right next to your car while there's no other cars parked nearby.

I hate it when I park at the end parking spaces and flush my car to the curb side to get the most distance from the next parking space and the car parking next to me decides to use up all the space and encroaches past the parking space line.

Wife and I went to Carrabas for dinner, only to come out to ^this. It was a weeknight, so there were only like 10 cars in the entire parking lot, and this was on the far end of the lot......

I hate it when people say they "could care less" when they mean they "couldn't care less." If you could care less, then that means you have some sort of emotion towards the situation, since there is a lesser amount you could care!
Old 05-23-2013, 11:46 AM
Gio37

Received 229 Likes on 154 Posts
kind of the same thing happened to me last week. Went to an office building early morning and park all the way to the edge of the lot. I come out and there is a minivan parked next to my G not even parked straight in their spot ....no cars parked on the next 4 spots

Name:  car_zps035740d0.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  200.5 KB
Old 05-23-2013, 12:20 PM
SooEasyaMonkey
Banned

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by cribbsjy View Post
I hate it when people say they "could care less" when they mean they "couldn't care less." If you could care less, then that means you have some sort of emotion towards the situation, since there is a lesser amount you could care!

https://www.myg37.com/forums/3577476-post24.html
The following users liked this post:
CrashTestDumby (07-20-2013)
Old 06-08-2013, 09:54 PM
Chevyboy_Erik

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I hate that infiniti didnt make the rear seats on the sedan fold, and the fact that the 09' fog lights arent in the bumper where they belong..
Old 06-10-2013, 03:36 AM
Djfarhan

Received 69 Likes on 56 Posts
so one of my boys got ****faaced and made some rude derogatory comments to a girl making her cry, and then almost starts a fight with another friend in my garage where my G is parked (!!!!),

Apologizes the next day but says that i should not have asked him to leave the party, what do you say?
Old 06-16-2013, 03:56 PM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Received 2,004 Likes on 1,215 Posts
The recent rash of posts (mostly from noobs) asking complete strangers on the Internet "What mod should I do to my car?" Not "Which is better, x or y, and why?" Not "What's the best x for $x?" Just blind clueless questions as to what some random people think is a good idea for them to spend THEIR money on to modify THEIR car with no research or parameters involved. No reading to see what's what. No idea of what direction they want to take in modding a vehicle. Just spending money for the sake of spending money with no plan whatsoever. The epitome of ignorance and laziness.

I fully support trolling them mercilessly with idiotic suggestions.
The following 2 users liked this post by Black Betty:
Rad_Slinger (06-16-2013), SwissCheeseHead (01-18-2014)
Old 06-16-2013, 05:31 PM
MACS

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by Black Betty View Post
I hate when my wife or the housekeeper gets my socks separated in the laundry. I wear them as a pair. I take them off and put both of them in the exact same place every time. How hard is it to pick up and wash and dry both of them as a pair??? I do it. I've never in my life washed one sock from a pair without the other. Both or none. I guess that's why I usually do the laundry at my house, because everyone else screws it up.
OMG!! If I do the laundry... I have all my socks. If my wife does it... there is always one missing.
Old 06-16-2013, 07:21 PM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Received 2,004 Likes on 1,215 Posts
Originally Posted by MACS View Post
OMG!! If I do the laundry... I have all my socks. If my wife does it... there is always one missing.
Wife and I had an argument over this recently. I have one pair of really cool colorful Cole Haan socks. They were expensive. One has been missing for months after her mother did laundry. Yesterday was our anniversary and we were getting dressed up to go out for fine dining. I lamented that I wish I had those socks that go well with my shirt. She looks and produces it. It was in her dresser drawer the whole time. She didn't notice it before. If there's a sock in my drawer that's not mine, I notice within a few days! I wear a men's 15, she wears a woman's 8. How the hell can you not notice a huge colorful men's sock in your drawer for months???!!!
Old 06-16-2013, 07:38 PM
RYs06MT

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Go Spurs!
Attached Thumbnails Random rants-image.jpg  
Old 06-17-2013, 01:18 AM
Djfarhan

hate breaking up with bitches!
Old 06-17-2013, 01:24 AM
Jsolo
Insane & Delirious

Received 366 Likes on 311 Posts
Craiglist buyers that jerk you around for 2 days before eventually agreeing to your price. Not to mention wanting to meet at dinner time on father's day to complete the transaction.
Old 06-18-2013, 09:11 AM
Djfarhan

lil wayne is an idiot
Old 06-18-2013, 09:56 AM
Seraphix

Received 36 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by Black Betty View Post
The recent rash of posts (mostly from noobs) asking complete strangers on the Internet "What mod should I do to my car?" Not "Which is better, x or y, and why?" Not "What's the best x for $x?" Just blind clueless questions as to what some random people think is a good idea for them to spend THEIR money on to modify THEIR car with no research or parameters involved. No reading to see what's what. No idea of what direction they want to take in modding a vehicle. Just spending money for the sake of spending money with no plan whatsoever. The epitome of ignorance and laziness.

I fully support trolling them mercilessly with idiotic suggestions.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Random rants

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.