Go-kart or bbq meet

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2012, 01:31 PM
R10T_x

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Go-kart or bbq meet

AHHH FINALLY OVER HERE
most of you know me most of you dont my names eric (guy with the big beard) ive been a member of the club for 2+years

heres a repost from driver

Hello everyone i know our sections been pretty dead lately i noticed the g37 guys are real active so im gunna post this over on myg37 also

I wanted to try and get another meet together i already posted this in the members section but most people dont check it.. i miss the old meets where i didnt have to remind people to come everyone would just show i remember my first meet was at the karting place off powerline and i would like to do another meet there or we can have another BBQ where we bring our own stuff ill help out with a few burgers and hot dogs if anything

lets end the summer right!!!!!!!! plus i know a few of you have been working on your cars and would love to show off some of your stuff like cool super charged sedans, custom painted wheels, new trunk/side skirts lol

oh and follow me on instagram!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
IG: Eric_46

THE DATE TIME AND PLACE IS TBA SINCE IM NOT TO SURE WHAT WERE DOING YET I JUST NEED LIKE 2-3 PEOPLES INPUT!!
Old 08-16-2012, 01:35 PM
bluedevils95

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts
Well, let me tell you if i was there this would be the coolest meet to go to. Go-karting and BBQ. Doesn't get any better then that. But i am stuck on the west coast